Keegan sacked..or is he ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody else highlights the players, the Manager then sends somebody else to look at them. That person then says if the player is good or bad, the Manager then makes his decision on that info. No brainer.

The player then comes in, the Manager shakes his hand and then hands him over to his coach.

The coach then tells the Manager who is good and who is bad, and the Manager then picks the team based on that info. Another no brainer.

The match is played, the Manager then speaks to the press.

F**k me, that's a hard life.

Some of the more hands on Managers may even turn up to the two hour training sessions, some may even lead.

Thanks for clearing it up for me.

That role is fully filled by yourself. I don't go on a forum and hide behind my PC causing unnecessary controversy.

Not everything you read in Newspapers are true; We will probably never know what the real truth is, but from what I've read on what Mike Ashley has said; I have nothing but sympathy for him.

why have sympathy for him? Geordie fans are finally coming round to what I have been telling them for ages about the fake that is Mike 'Geordie' Ashley, man of the people. He is a ****ing sham, wearing a shirt with King Kev on the back while letting others control the ins and outs of Kev's team, hilarious if you ask me!!

Wise was always mentioned as being the man who would scout around london and the south looking for promising players week in week out yet he booked his kids into Gosforth High School......he either was moving permanently up Norf of really hates his kids

I am hoping for some long Boycoutts to amuse me :icon_lol:

Joe Kinnear has been appointed as interim manager!!!

Haha that place is even more of a circus than here!

They make lcfc look good! which is nice.

Oh my god

I had to go and check before I would believe it !

That is just magnificent :038:

Blackburn 15/8 to beat them tomorrow

Get your feckin' mortgage on it

lovely stuff and 4/1 to get relegated....

Listening to Kinnear on SSN he seems adamant that Keegan will return when the Club is sold

Last edited:
Just tried to get a price on Keegan being the next permenant Manager but nobody is betting on it

Well one ex Forest failure as a manager came back to life via City and got a good job so perhaps Kinnear thinks what Gary Megson can do so can I. Not so sure myself but at least for his sake he'll get paid for a bit until KK gets reappointed when any takeover eventually takes place. Which out of work manager in the land of the living dead will be brought back to life next? Venables could have been for this one but he wanted too long/too much

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670