Keegan sacked..or is he ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

Re: Keegan Sacked..........

Never liked Mike Ashley just something about him that doesn't ring true

alex

Do we know he was 'sacked'? Arthur Cox resigned from his role there recently didn't he? Isn't he one of KK's best mates?

I wonder if the Milner sale had anything to do with it?

highland fox

I think he probably realises he made a mistake going back there and indeed coming back intro Football Management.It seemed to me he just got drawn in on the whole romanticism of it all and then when it died down he realised his heart wasn't really in it

spionfox

I think he probably realises he made a mistake going back there and indeed coming back intro Football Management.It seemed to me he just got drawn in on the whole romanticism of it all and then when it died down he realised his heart wasn't really in it

I think it's more that he was undermined by the board not backing him for new players and selling ones he wanted to keep.

Seems strange though that the owner used to have KK's name on his back if this was how he was going to treat him.

highland fox

I think it's more that he was undermined by the board not backing him for new players and selling ones he wanted to keep.

Seems strange though that the owner used to have KK's name on his back if this was how he was going to treat him.

I suspect Ashley did that just to make him look good in front of the fans.This whole sitting with the fans bollocks he did just looked so false IMO

FIF

doubt he'll be in with the fans at the next match

alex

I reckon KK hates the new system up there, thought Wise was a cock and couldn't believe that Milner was sold without him even knowing it...

LS6_Fox

I reckon KK hates the new system up there, thought Wise was a cock and couldn't believe that Milner was sold without him even knowing it...
Reckon that must be along the right lines.

glyn

Fed up of Geordies already on about how they need someone who 'knows the club' and 'knows how they want their football'. Someone should tell them they're nothing special - and you just appoint the best manager you can.

Biff

My take is KK has kicked off, NUFC have told him to like it or lump it, KK has taken that as being sacked, NUFC are now playing the good guys so as not to piss off the fans, and also keep the compo down :icon_wink

Dickovforengland!

KK's a tw*t, a rich man's Holloway. Newcastle fans are tw*ts, Man City are tw*ts, Chelsea are tw*ts, media are tw*ts. The end of the transfer period has completely p1ssed me off and I hope any club bought out by rich tw*ts fail miserably.

Except LCFC!

Brauny Blue

KK's a tw*t, a rich man's Holloway. Newcastle fans are tw*ts, Man City are tw*ts, Chelsea are tw*ts, media are tw*ts. The end of the transfer period has completely p1ssed me off and I hope any club bought out by rich tw*ts fail miserably.

Except LCFC!

Is the good lady on the blob:icon_lol:

Dickovforengland!

Is the good lady on the blob:icon_lol:

:icon_bigg I couldn't possibly comment.

For no rational reason I am completely f*cked off with the whole of the premier league goings on and weirdly LCFC are a welcome distraction from its madness instead of being the other way round.

Brauny Blue

:icon_bigg I couldn't possibly comment.

For no rational reason I am completely f*cked off with the whole of the premier league goings on and weirdly LCFC are a welcome distraction from its madness instead of being the other way round.

Tbh i wish half the prem teams would feck off and give us our game back

NYC Fox

I wonder how long it is before he quits now... KK is king of the quitters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669