Kermorgant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he stays on as I think he has potential and is still bedding into the English game. He's already gone down in Leicester folklore atleast for possibly the dodgiest penalty I have ever seen in my life....

We'll see what happens I guess, just hope we can keep our key players and the manager.

Poor bloke.

Would've expected (and wanted) him to partner Fryatt up top next year but no doubt the blue mongies will destroy him.

That decision cost us millions potentially. We have no idea what would have happened had he not been an arrogant tosser and try and look like Terry Henry.

I am so pissed off by all the ****ing do gooders on here.

No LCFC players consoled him, none. They, like Chopra, knew what he had done and at what cost to the team, fans and staff. Now, whilst we all make mistakes in life, I very much doubt under such a moment any of us in our day to day would be such an arrogant twat.

Talksport have been full of it too. He was trying to be flash, end of. He was doing that in a moment which was absolutely crucial. It failed. Had he missed ala Waghorn, then there is no argument.

Do you all seriously believe Pearson would have wanted him to do that? Seriously?? And if not, then how can he not have let us al down with that decision?

That decision cost us millions potentially. We have no idea what would have happened had he not been an arrogant tosser and try and look like Terry Henry.

I am so pissed off by all the ****ing do gooders on here.

No LCFC players consoled him, none. They, like Chopra, knew what he had done and at what cost to the team, fans and staff. Now, whilst we all make mistakes in life, I very much doubt under such a moment any of us in our day to day would be such an arrogant twat.

Talksport have been full of it too. He was trying to be flash, end of. He was doing that in a moment which was absolutely crucial. It failed. Had he missed ala Waghorn, then there is no argument.

Do you all seriously believe Pearson would have wanted him to do that? Seriously?? And if not, then how can he not have let us al down with that decision?

Think you'll find some of them did actually and he knows he made a feck up. And not that itm akes the slightest bit of difference to folk but he's absolutely gutted he got it wrong.

I think Pearson knew exactly how Kermogant liked to take his penalties.

If he didn't..he wasn't doing his due diligence.

I totally disagree with that TBH. No way Pearson would have let him do that I don't reckon.

Think you'll find some of them did actually and he knows he made a feck up. And not that itm akes the slightest bit of difference to folk but he's absolutely gutted he got it wrong.

I saw Solano pat him on the back a bit.

I'm sure he is gutted. ****ing should be an all.

Now, what's this about Brown?

tbh from what I've seen that's how he takes them, but the ones i've seen he scored them so he obviously was doing what he felt comfortable with. Still should've whacked it right down the middle though!:icon_sad:

You serious? You have seen Kermit do that in training?

I think Pearson knew exactly how Kermogant liked to take his penalties.

If he didn't..he wasn't doing his due diligence.

People are assuming that Kermorgant always takes his penalties that way.
It wouldn't surprise me if he usually takes "proper" penalties and only uses the chip down the middle if the goalkeeper dives early. Normally it will work, but last night he cocked it up.

Well feck me. I am staggered.

You and me both brother.

Now, I'd be one of those fellas wanting to take a penalty, and I understand it takes a certain mindset to want one. So I give him credit for taking the responsibility when perhaps some others didn't want to.

Also, I know from experience that with penalties, if you change your mind at any point, you are in a bit of trouble and likely to cock up. He went with the shot he was comfortable with.

Now...quite why he has decided that is the best way to take penalties is beyond me!

Going back to Yann's penalty I was remembering that Puskas took a penalty at Filbert Street in a charity game in the early 1970s. For the benefit of younger members of the Forum Puskas was probably with Di Stefano one of the two best players in the world before Pele. IMO he was better than Madadona or Zidane He could do magic with a ball but when he took a penalty there was no showboating he hit it like a rocket low into the corner.
Yann should have remembered the words of Clint Eastwood "A mans got to know his limitations."

Exactly. Sums it up nicely. And that acknowledgement of the truth of the situation from one of his admirers too!

Hey I'm not blinded to faults you know!:icon_lol:

I swore a lot when he missed, very unladylike words as well.

But I'm not going to over react about it, someone has to miss and it was one of ours,(well two but hey!) I'm not sure whether it's better he missed doing a powder puff kick or if he had blazed it high and wide.......

Hey I'm not blinded to faults you know!:icon_lol:

I swore a lot when he missed, very unladylike words as well.

But I'm not going to over react about it, someone has to miss and it was one of ours,(well two but hey!) I'm not sure whether it's better he missed doing a powder puff kick or if he had blazed it high and wide.......

High and wide every time for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670