Kermorgant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this thread. I knew it would digress into narrowmindedness from certain posters. For me he gets a second chance though. Next season, if he is still here, what better way to make amends than playing with absolute commitment and hunger and help us go up as champions. Good luck yann. I hope you can turn it around and make some of the twats calling you a **** eat their words. Here's to next season.

Have you considered that people may have already given him several chances to prove himself? Like, say, 20 odd chances? We gave Neilson and McLovin a few games yet Yann should be permitted another year?

Rossi
[YOUTUBE]_tilQyG2fPo[/YOUTUBE]

Platini
[YOUTUBE]lnwwV0hlEng[/YOUTUBE]

Socrates
[YOUTUBE]PYI8AjhYZew[/YOUTUBE]

Baggio
[YOUTUBE]voT5W9Doa-s[/YOUTUBE]

Zico
[YOUTUBE]342DWbBhtGo[/YOUTUBE]

John Terry
[YOUTUBE]KqwaO_54afk[/YOUTUBE]

Totti
Rossi
[YOUTUBE]_tilQyG2fPo[/YOUTUBE]

Platini
[YOUTUBE]lnwwV0hlEng[/YOUTUBE]

Socrates
[YOUTUBE]PYI8AjhYZew[/YOUTUBE]

Baggio
[YOUTUBE]voT5W9Doa-s[/YOUTUBE]

Zico
[YOUTUBE]342DWbBhtGo[/YOUTUBE]

John Terry
[YOUTUBE]KqwaO_54afk[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Eescuse me ... In english:

Yann has made a big mistake detrimental to the city, but some stars have done the same thing in the same circumstances ....

Rossi
Platini
Socrates
Baggio
Zico
John Terry
Totti

**** me did he not fall off!!!

Last edited:
Good luck yann. I hope you can turn it around and make some of the twats calling you a **** eat their words.

If he is here next season I like you hope he turns it round and shows his worth.

Still doesn't alter the fact that he was a **** though and for you to call the people on here who called him a **** twats is very wrong of you.

Hope he turns it around but think he will have to do something pretty special to win over the City faithful after that penalty. If he'd have blasted it and the keeper had saved it or he had missed the target then majority of us would have said fair play he had a go but to do something as stupid as that which then put a 19 year old lad under enormous pressure, was ridiculous.

Many weren't that impressed with him before and his return of 1 goal in over 20 games just isn't good enough. A big season for him next season, if he gets the chance by NP to turn it around and prove us all wrong.....

I don't like this stat, as I think he probably only made about three starts in these games.

OK I can see your point, however another slant is he scored one goal in how many minutes of playing time, regardless of starts or sub appearances ?!!! Waghorn, Fryatt, N'Guessan, Howard etc have all managed to come off the bench and score however Kermorgant never managed it....

But every player needs a run in a side to find form you only have to look a DJ Campbell for proff of this.

OK I can see your point, however another slant is he scored one goal in how many minutes of playing time, regardless of starts or sub appearances ?!!! Waghorn, Fryatt, N'Guessan, Howard etc have all managed to come off the bench and score however Kermorgant never managed it....

Kermorgant has barely played up front either.

He usually came on in place of Oakley in the 'link up' role. How many did Oakley score this season despite being given so much freedom? I'd say Kermorgant has played better than Oakley..

But every player needs a run in a side to find form you only have to look a DJ Campbell for proff of this.

Not really a like for like comparison. Campbell has probably played less minutes for City in a total of 3 seasons that Kermorgant has played in just 1 season. Also Campbell's attitude after Martin Allen left was that he really didn't give a f$*k whether he scored or not for us and was also on a 4 year contract, completely the opposite to Kermorgant who was signed by NP and for half the season and was playing for a longer deal with the club.

But they all got brought on as out-and-out strikers. Yann always seemed to be brought on as a holding player and target man. How many times have you seen him defending on the edge of our own area, and then trying to support the attack at the other end of the pitch?

Cardiff (at home) as a prime example, we never really looked like scoring until we brough Yann on. Okay he commited the foul that gave away the free-kick, but he was very rarely beaten in the air, and the majority of the time his flick-ons went to a City player.

Just looked at his stats, and he's played 922 mins in 25 games (all competitions). That is an average of 36.88 minutes per game he's played in.

they were taking the piss on ssn yesterday laughing at yanns miss and showing other ways of how not to take a pen - needless to say that channel wasnt on much yesterday

He's played right midfield and in the hole for a good majority of games. To top it off, a lot of the games he started have been away from home and games where we generally as a team played piss poor.

Yann didn't asked for a peno. The order should have been done to avoid Waghorn being the final kicker.

For that matter, any missed penalty is a poor penalty IMO. People are saying if Yann whacked it over the bar, Waddle got dog abuse for that attempt at Italia 90.

Maybe he would start more games if he wasn't shit? Just a radical thought there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570