King signs new contract to 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

glyn

Stringer has tweeted that there will be some lcfc breaking news in the 6pm RL news bulletin. Doesn't give any clue.

Why is this a confirmed transfer? Where has he transferred from?

Surely he was playing for us before he signed a new contract :102:

Perhaps we need a "New Contract" prefix ... Jeff ??

Why is this a confirmed transfer? Where has he transferred from?

Surely he was playing for us before he signed a new contract :102:

Perhaps we need a "New Contract" prefix ... Jeff ??

I've seen it done before, so assumed that was the norm when I did it.....

that might add another 500k to his fee when he leaves in the summer!

Hopefully he can focus fully on his game now. In recent weeks he hasn't looked the same player, and maybe this has been playing on his mind

When I see pictures of Mr King...
A King.jpg

I often think he looks like Ian Curtis
Ian-Curtis_p26_378330a.jpg
Ian_Curtis_by_DerKlox.jpg

I know I'm getting old. The Wife thinks I'm rubbish at this kind of likeness thing.

I once had a dream that highland fox was wanking me off in my bed but every 30 seconds or so he turned around, pointed to his arse and screamed "Enter SADMAN" and pissed himself laughing at this little "joke", until I woke up very frustrated and had to finish it off myself.

I once had a dream that highland fox was wanking me off in my bed but every 30 seconds or so he turned around, pointed to his arse and screamed "Enter SADMAN" and pissed himself laughing at this little "joke", until I woke up very frustrated and had to finish it off myself.

Macky?

I miss HF on here

(although not as much as you obviously Swedefox)

Cynics the lot of you. I cannot understand how anyone would percieve a contract extension as a tool to bump up a transfer fee. Even, and its a massive even in my belief, even if the club see it as that why on earth would AK sign a contract under the pretense of him leaving soon? I don't see how people can't accept the fact he might want to play for Leicester city for the next four years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669