Kyle Naughton's future

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want him as manager of my football team but let's face it, he's still rather dapper.

On balance, I think I would... yeah, why not? :icon_lol:

I don't want him as manager of my football team but let's face it, he's still rather dapper.

Dapper??? Can we put an end to this nonsense once and for all? He's just a scruffy ****.

That is all.

Followed by a whole collection of them

What a complete and utter twat

I suspect some clubs are actually quite sympathetic to managers booted out by Milan Mandaric. Equally, some clubs will be interested that he was neither given the resources, nor the liberty to make his own tactical decisions. Some might say that this should also worry City fans.

On the other hand, this is most definitely designed to sell Paulo Sousa to his next employer; it is to all intents and purposes one long excuse. And I didn't especially enjoy the part where he affirmed that he still had total faith in his methods - which, as regards training, have since been denounced by QPR, Swansea and City playing staff.

But to blame our problems on Sousa, when we consider that Mandaric got through five managers and only had success with one of them (whom he forced out) at City, would be a little silly, don't you think?

But to blame our problems on Sousa, when we consider that Mandaric got through five managers and only had success with one of them (whom he forced out) at City, would be a little silly, don't you think?

The main question mark for me is Holloway, who has been a successful manager everywhere he has been except when with us, pressure from Mandaric must have been the reason for this

Bless you, it's not your fault that you can't see sophistication and style. It must be your upbringing.

:icon_bigg

Sophistication?!?!? Sophistication???
Don't talk to me about sophistication, I've been to Leeds

The main question mark for me is Holloway, who has been a successful manager everywhere he has been except when with us, pressure from Mandaric must have been the reason for this

When you say 'must', is that a bit like saying "may possibly"?

Do you not think that is possible ?

Yes. Given the improvement under Sven it is possible that we will make the playoffs. If we were in the top eight I might even say it was likely.
As it is considering that we are 13th and some of the teams above us but out of the top six have two or three games in hand I think it is possible but improbable.

If I am not optimistic about the playoffs I am optimistic about the longterm future of the club.

I suspect some clubs are actually quite sympathetic to managers booted out by Milan Mandaric. Equally, some clubs will be interested that he was neither given the resources, nor the liberty to make his own tactical decisions. Some might say that this should also worry City fans.

On the other hand, this is most definitely designed to sell Paulo Sousa to his next employer; it is to all intents and purposes one long excuse. And I didn't especially enjoy the part where he affirmed that he still had total faith in his methods - which, as regards training, have since been denounced by QPR, Swansea and City playing staff.

Couldn't agree more, about Mandaric or Sousa.

Relegated in his first season with QPR.

Maybe we should have kept him afterall.

I believe that every manager deserves a pre-season.
Judging from Holloway's book the pre-season is even more important to him than most.

Whether or not the sacking of Holloway was fair it may have been necessary. Whether Holloway was a better manager than Pearson or vice versa Holloway carried "the baggage" of some poor match day decision and our relegation Pearson gave a fresh start.

Some would place our troubles as far back as Peter Taylor or Craig Levein. I cannot prove it but my own feeling is that if either Pearson or Holloway had been appointed instead of Martin Allen we would have had a much better last three seasons.

I think Naughton prefers to play with Spurs.
But anything can happend. It depends on the promotional offer.

I'm sure he would much prefer to play in Spurs first team, but he's got to be realistic. I'd like to be the world's first billionaire superhero who has sex with Keeley Hazell on a nightly basis, but I've come to terms with the fact that it might not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669