Kyle Naughton's future

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

although were in pole position my gut feeling is he wants to stay with spurs, hope im wrong, but if he wants to come here sign him now!

David Gwilliam

i think it will depend on promotion, same with the yak... :icon_cool

This may well be true but if so it could be bad news. Earlier in the season I would have taken where we are now. I look at the teams above us in the league some of which are bound to have very good runs and we will have to a very good set of away wins if we are to be even close to the top six.

DillyDing22

This may well be true but if so it could be bad news. Earlier in the season I would have taken where we are now. I look at the teams above us in the league some of which are bound to have very good runs and we will have to a very good set of away wins if we are to be even close to the top six.

Do you not think that is possible ?

Granite Fox

Possible, but very unlikely.

We have 31 points from 18 games since Souza left. That is 1.72 points per match. If we did this for our remaining 19 games we would end up with approx 33 more points or 69 in total.

Although I like 69, it is not likely to be enough to get us into the playoffs. We don't have to improve too much though to get the points necessary to make it, especially with the Yak and maybe one or two other signings coming in before the end of Jan.

There is definite hope.

Matt_B

We have 31 points from 18 games since Souza left. That is 1.72 points per match. If we did this for our remaining 19 games we would end up with approx 33 more points or 69 in total.

Although I like 69, it is not likely to be enough to get us into the playoffs. We don't have to improve too much though to get the points necessary to make it, especially with the Yak and maybe one or two other signings coming in before the end of Jan.

There is definite hope.

Our home form is fine, we just need to start winning a few away.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
I know he's gone, but that's no excuse. It's Sousa. Not 'de Sousa', not 'da Souza', not 'Souza', or 'Gomes' or 'McTavish'.

homer

"I have to accept my responsibilities and I am not the type of person who makes excuses," he said.

Followed by a whole collection of them

What a complete and utter twat

fitz

He wasn't given the resources......Waggy was free was he? What a deluded ****wit that man is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669