• kop

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • L1

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnb_lcfc

which is better? the kop is nothing like the old kop where as L1 is as near as we are gonna get. but there is supposedly chav scum babysquad wannabbeeesss overthere so you no. the away fans cant hear the kop so it sounds like the walkers is a library without L1..so u decide

Last edited:
Love the look of L1 - but haven't had a chance to get in there yet - so can only vote on the Kop.... I definitely support the kop end and family enclosures to be swapped round, makes so much sense.

Having sat in the Directors Box on duty for the Trust, so can clearly hear the noise levels from both stands, all we can say is that a greater volume comes out of the Kop than L1

alex said:
Love the look of L1 - but haven't had a chance to get in there yet - so can only vote on the Kop.... I definitely support the kop end and family enclosures to be swapped round, makes so much sense.

The club are considering surveying the fans about this idea, along with a few other things at a home game soon

Foxes_Trust said:
Having sat in the Directors Box on duty for the Trust, so can clearly hear the noise levels from both stands, all we can say is that a greater volume comes out of the Kop than L1
#

well about 250 people stand and have some great banter at 99% of the games with the away fans in L1. where as the kop the stand buzzing with noise as it was advertised when we moved stadium has about 9000 people in it ..only about 500 of them sing so its likely to be a wee bit louder but if them geezers came to L1 we could get the old SK1 back..well nearly

Johnb_lcfc said:
#
only about 500 of them sing so its likely to be a wee bit louder but if them geezers came to L1 we could get the old SK1 back..well nearly
How do you know? Have you counted them all? If you stand/sit in L1 you can't hear the Kop very well anyway, similarly the Kop don't hear much from L1.

All this 'one stand is better than the other' is pointless. What's wrong with supporting the team from whichever stand you want to be in?

LeeH said:
All this 'one stand is better than the other' is pointless. What's wrong with supporting the team from whichever stand you want to be in?

yer what she said ;) :038:

having sat in both many times it has to be L1 for me. to call the south stand the KOP is a disgrace to the old filboifindhard to distinguish what is the KOP and what is the family stand. L1 is good but could be so much better if it wasnt for the absolutley shoddy stewards who insist on throwing people out every game. it is also worth noting that everyone who is thrown out of L1 has to relocate their season ticket to a different area of the ground, and every game that i have been to this season there has been atleast 1 person thrown out and usually more.

lako42 said:
having sat in both many times it has to be L1 for me. to call the south stand the KOP is a disgrace to the old filboifindhard to distinguish what is the KOP and what is the family stand. L1 is good but could be so much better if it wasnt for the absolutley shoddy stewards who insist on throwing people out every game. it is also worth noting that everyone who is thrown out of L1 has to relocate their season ticket to a different area of the ground, and every game that i have been to this season there has been atleast 1 person thrown out and usually more.

yeah that has been my main concern and its why people are staying in the kop but since the open meeting at the club there have beeen 2 home games. watford and sheffield united.. for both the stewards and police were very relaxed and even laughed at some of the songs and no-one was chucked out. my mate was chucked out of L1 earlier this season v Luton and he now sits in the kop.. he cant beleive anybody thinks the atmosphere/singing/banter etc is better in the kop as it simply isnt.mind you hes already been back in L1 but i wont post names :O

Clearly the place to be is H block in the east stand! Loyal supporters who dont boo when we let a goal in and support the team throughout the game and it makes the most noise!!...

...well maybe we dont make the most noise ;)

Willlow said:
Clearly the place to be is H block in the east stand! Loyal supporters who dont boo when we let a goal in and support the team throughout the game and it makes the most noise!!...

...well maybe we dont make the most noise ;)

I agree Will.:icon_lol:

DurhamFox said:
I agree Will.:icon_lol:

East stand by a long way.

Non of this bollux, "stand up if you love Leicester" shite!!
If you love Leicester you pay the East stand ticket prices to give the club a little more revenue, you know it goes to a good cause....

Boy Genius said:
East stand by a long way.

Non of this bollux, "stand up if you love Leicester" shite!!
If you love Leicester you pay the East stand ticket prices to give the club a little more revenue, you know it goes to a good cause....

Feckin hate that shite.

H is where it's at!

DurhamFox said:
Feckin hate that shite.

H is where it's at!

The only time that meant something was when we were relegated against Manure and the whole ground stood up at Filbert Street! Even the manure fans clapped us. Since then its used way to often!

H Block is clearly the best block, we start the wave, we abuse the linesman and it contains the best looking blokes (me, Durham ETC) :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Willlow said:
The only time that meant something was when we were relegated against Manure and the whole ground stood up at Filbert Street! Even the manure fans clapped us. Since then its used way to often!

H Block is clearly the best block, we start the wave, we abuse the linesman and it contains the best looking blokes (me, Durham ETC) :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Will, everything you say is spot on ;)

Willlow said:

sorry its gotta be J block, we abuse anyone given the chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670