Laughing all the way to the bank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky79

Our bean counters must be pinching themselves, to see if this is all really happening!!!

over 10,000 season ticket holders signing up this year.
1m+ in for McAuley
1m+ in for Hume
Probably 1m+ in for Stearman.
700,000 on the table for man who didn't pick a pass all year lasy year(Clemence)
1m+ easily on the way for Mattock
1m+ on the way for Howard.
1m+ on the way for Kisnorbo when he gets off his crutches.

That's circa 7million in my book, which is a damn sight more than we're losing in TV money or gate receipts.....

Why didn't we get relegated years ago!!!!! it's a right money spinner. Championship clubs predisposition to spend 7 figures on players who have achieved nothing is amazing!

If Pearson can build something on top of the cleared decks using some of the players that he's left with plus a spend of about 4million then we're sound as a serbian pound. Financially sorted and with all the bad apples spread around our championship rivals.

Sparky79 is to accountancy as Fryatt is to goal-scoring.

Our bean counters must be pinching themselves, to see if this is all really happening!!!

over 10,000 season ticket holders signing up this year.
1m+ in for McAuley
1m+ in for Hume
Probably 1m+ in for Stearman.
700,000 on the table for man who didn't pick a pass all year lasy year(Clemence)
1m+ easily on the way for Mattock
1m+ on the way for Howard.
1m+ on the way for Kisnorbo when he gets off his crutches.

That's circa 7million in my book, which is a damn sight more than we're losing in TV money or gate receipts.....

Why didn't we get relegated years ago!!!!! it's a right money spinner. Championship clubs predisposition to spend 7 figures on players who have achieved nothing is amazing!

If Pearson can build something on top of the cleared decks using some of the players that he's left with plus a spend of about 4million then we're sound as a serbian pound. Financially sorted and with all the bad apples spread around our championship rivals.

I would have thought more than that, as I believe MM is about to feck off and he wants to recover as much as he can before selling

Sparky79 is to accountancy as Fryatt is to goal-scoring.

Don't knock Fryatt.

I'm expecting big things from him this season.

His 3rd divison scoring record is why we bought him in the first place.

I would have thought more than that, as I believe MM is about to feck off and he wants to recover as much as he can before selling

Looks that way to me.

Or at least he is recovering as much money as possible for him to have the option of accepting a token price for the club.

I don't believe that the actions that are being taken suggest that there is a team 'building' motivation at all - if that was the case he would be clearing the decks by paying off the unwanted players not selling the nucleus of a potential promotion challenging squad.

To be honest, i don't blame Mandaric at all. If I was in his position, I think i would do the same thing.

People seem to forget that MM refers to his ownership of the club as " a project". He is not a dyed in the wool Leicester City person. His project has gone severely wrong. Given the situation what would any detached sensible person do?

Even though he's record is proven at our lowly level??

I question whether Fryatt has the right mental attitude to do well at Third Division or even Fourth Division level.

I recall he arrived from Walsall - where he claimed to be injured - suddenly revived and scored some important goals. Since then he has gone backwards; obviously sluggish due to being over-weight.

I'm certain that he had potential but I doubt whether he will achieve much wherever he goes.

I'm with RS on this one - get rid if possible.

As to who will score our goals next season? Who knows, I can't see any of them doing much. In theory, DJ and Howard should do -even Hayles at that level but I don't think that all of them will be around and I don't see any of them being that motivated.

Looks that way to me.

Or at least he is recovering as much money as possible for him to have the option of accepting a token price for the club.

I don't believe that the actions that are being taken suggest that there is a team 'building' motivation at all - if that was the case he would be clearing the decks by paying off the unwanted players not selling the nucleus of a potential promotion challenging squad.

To be honest, i don't blame Mandaric at all. If I was in his position, I think i would do the same thing.

People seem to forget that MM refers to his ownership of the club as " a project". He is not a dyed in the wool Leicester City person. His project has gone severely wrong. Given the situation what would any detached sensible person do?

With the summer player sales well underway, it appears as though up to £8m may be coming in. In addition, there must be circa £3m in advance ticket sales. If MM wants his money back, there it is with interest.

Of course, if he does bail out taking his investment with him, we will be left a division lower and a bank balance at least £10m worse off than the day he arrived. I think he deserves quite a lot of the blame for this.

He will also have sold off any marketable players, most of whom were already here when he turned up. You might describe this as a 'project', I would describe it as incompetance followed by asset stripping.

I fear for the existence of the club if this is his true intention. The comings and goings of players and managers is all rather irrelevant in comparison.

I hadn't realised he referred to us like that. Explains some things - Isn't it good that the bloke in charge of us considers himself a project manager.

i don't see any issues at all in selling players that have proven themselves failures for us at championship level. what's the point in hanging on to any off them.
Pearson has July and August to sign replacements that he wants and that can build a better side than we had.
it's time that we started from scratch.
personally, i won't care if we start the season with eleven new players on the pitch. because we'd have given anything to trade our eleven in for anyone elses at the end of last season, let's not forget that.

all our sqaud are shite = build a new squad.

mandaric or no mandaric, i don't care. we'll still have more income than every other club in the division other than Leeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669