Lazzers Good/Bad Food Guide for Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zizzi's has been regularly shite IMO.

Went to the new steak place at the highcross, think it's the 1573 or something like that. £17.95 for a 12oz sirloin with chunky fries and side salad. Also had a creamy green peppercorn sauce for £1.95.

Probably the 2nd best steak I've ever had!! I actually went in for a sunday lunch that was advertised on the board outside, ordered drinks and then tried to order the roast only to be told they aren't doing that until next week. I'll take a point off for that... but what I ate was lovely.

9/10

Zizzi's has been regularly shite IMO.

Went to the new steak place at the highcross, think it's the 1573 or something like that. £17.95 for a 12oz sirloin with chunky fries and side salad. Also had a creamy green peppercorn sauce for £1.95.

Probably the 2nd best steak I've ever had!! I actually went in for a sunday lunch that was advertised on the board outside, ordered drinks and then tried to order the roast only to be told they aren't doing that until next week. I'll take a point off for that... but what I ate was lovely.

9/10

Did they cook it as ordered?

Did they cook it as ordered?

I like mine medium/well and it was absolutely perfect IMO, no blood, well done on the outside and a tiny bit of pink in the middle... the knife went through it like butter.

Anyone been The Boot Room yet on Millstone Lane?

Early reviews are good, it's where I've booked a lunch near Christmas.

Good chef, not been though.

Was meant to be going tonight before the game but it's cancelled.

Anyon been to Cini in enderby recently?

Was meant to be going tonight before the game but it's cancelled.

Anyon been to Cini in enderby recently?

Yep i went about 3 weeks ago. Still decent food. I had the Pizza and the other half had some kind of fish pasta. Tasted nice. Still pricey as ever but its top notch grub!

Try the nags for a pint of bollock wash before you go. If your in over the weekend, i'll even buy you that bollock wash!

the boot room millstone lane decor not changed much from when it was alloro. food was ok a bit pricey though.service was ok 7 out of 10.

Grey Goose _Gilmorton nr Lutterworth. Formerly the Talbot Public house it has had 2 million spent on transforming it into a fairly decent restaurant. Got panned in the mockery for poor service but wasnt too bad. Was packed on a thursday night. Food was ok but nothing special. Decor 10/10 Food 7/10 Service 8/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00