Lazzers Good/Bad Food Guide for Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copt Oak at Copt Oak

Good old pub grub. Very Busy, service was fine and fairly quick although the waitress had a squeky voice but i'd of still hung out the back of her.

Food was decent. We had the combo to start with which was good. I had the cheese and bacon burger. Good thick burger. Missus had the gammon which looked very thick too. All in all it was good!

Copt Oak at Copt Oak

Good old pub grub. Very Busy, service was fine and fairly quick although the waitress had a squeky voice but i'd of still hung out the back of her.

Food was decent. We had the combo to start with which was good. I had the cheese and bacon burger. Good thick burger. Missus had the gammon which looked very thick too. All in all it was good!

Thickest pork she's likely to see for a while :icon_bigg

Copt Oak at Copt Oak

:081::081::081:

Altro Mondo's Italian Restaurant in Hinckley (previously discussed around here) has changed names (and presumably ownership) to Leonardo's anyone been recently to update?

I know Durham particularly liked their Cauliflower cheese!

This now seems to have closed...already and is opening as......anotehr Indian, just want the dash needs!!

This now seems to have closed...already and is opening as......anotehr Indian, just want the dash needs!!

with the hollybush meant to be opening as an Indian buffet up the road (if they ever finish the renevation) its getting ridiculous. I can think of 10 indians within a stones throw of it.

with the hollybush meant to be opening as an Indian buffet up the road (if they ever finish the renevation) its getting ridiculous. I can think of 10 indians within a stones throw of it.

Yeh and I can’t think of one I would really recommend other than maybe the Balti Raj on Cov Rd.

Yeh and I can’t think of one I would really recommend other than maybe the Balti Raj on Cov Rd.

I wouldnt go near that place :icon_lol: It was rated as piss poor by the hygeine standard people when they did that big inspection of most places in Hinckley last year.

Personally I rate Cafe Spice and the Bangla Lounge

I wouldnt go near that place :icon_lol: It was rated as piss poor by the hygeine standard people when they did that big inspection of most places in Hinckley last year.

Personally I rate Cafe Spice and the Bangla Lounge

Ah missed that one. hmmm give that a miss from now on then.:icon_lol:

went to the rose and crown in Thurnby and the Orange Tree on high street....both good eats, both a touch pricey.

My Mum and Dad live there,I went in there,was a bit too clicky for me.They all stared at me when I walked in because I had a Radiohead T shirt on

My Mum and Dad live there,I went in there,was a bit too clicky for me.They all stared at me when I walked in because I had a Radiohead T shirt on

I think the fact you had a smartwool sock on your penis was more the reason for the gasps and stares :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669