Lazzers Good/Bad Food Guide for Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, the irony!

I could be wrong, but I think this restaurant was in the building that used to be...... a public toilet. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Are you sure? there was a toilet at the other end of Narborough Rd.
Also, you don't see many two story public toilets.

Last edited:
Oh, the irony!

I could be wrong, but I think this restaurant was in the building that used to be...... a public toilet. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Nah, not a chance. You're just making up stuff now

Are you sure? there was a toilet at the other end of Narborough Rd.
Also, you don't see many two story public toilets.

The photo on that article looks like the old toilet block next to the Ladbrokes on the Narborough Road/Hinckley Road/Braunstone Gate cross roads.

Wait!

I have just thought, the photo is that location, whether it's the exact same building or not I'm not sure, they could have knocked it down and rebuilt.

The photo on that article looks like the old toilet block next to the Ladbrokes on the Narborough Road/Hinckley Road/Braunstone Gate cross roads.

It is next to ladbrokes.

Wait!

I have just thought, the photo is that location, whether it's the exact same building or not I'm not sure, they could have knocked it down and rebuilt.

They must have done. Although I don't remember the toilet block.

Last edited:
I don't remember the toilet block.

I have a very vague memory of a toilets on Hinkley road, but I could be wrong.

Aaaaw, that's the junction we used to carry my Grandad home from when he was shitfaced. I love Fridays.

Travelling to the game Friday evening arriving Leicester 6ish. Can anyone recommend somewhere decent to eat so that we can walk to the match afterwards in time for kick off? Was thinking maybe High Street. Italian would be nice.

I like Soar Point for a snack style food. Have a wander to the Highcross, there are a few places there that are all reasonable, my favourite is probably the Almanack. I doubt Casa Romana will be open at that time, maybe worth a call. That sets the benchmark for me as far as Italian food. I'd rather not go for Italian unless its there.

Travelling to the game Friday evening arriving Leicester 6ish. Can anyone recommend somewhere decent to eat so that we can walk to the match afterwards in time for kick off? Was thinking maybe High Street. Italian would be nice.

I'm still waiting for him to reply, but someone's mentioned BM's place often serves up pasta. He walks to the games too, so can't live that far away ....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59