Lazzers Good/Bad Food Guide for Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen Spion, and there's no way that old **** could get there in 10 mins :icon_lol:

Last edited:
IL GIARDINO, Derby Road, Loughborough served up the worst restaurant meal I have ever come across. 15 of us met up there for a family Sunday lunch. Nobody could eat their meal and we ended up leaving without paying. My advice is to avoid it at all costs.

Leeja, Castle St, Hinckley. Wasn't looking forward to this as it was cack the last time I went (several years ago now) but it was very good. 8/10

Last edited:
Leeja, Castle St, Hinckley. Wasn't looking forward to this as it was cack the last time I went (several years ago now) but it was very good. 8/10

Is that the place that does the special offer three course set menus on a Sunday night?

Last edited:
agreed, been a couple of time, nice relaxing place and the staff are dead friendly without being in your face all the time:038:

When we went the food was great, but the service was poor.

We arrived about 7, they said they were fully booked so we'd have to sit in the bar area, which was fine except for the fact that by the time we left, the place wasn't even half full. In fact, the "restaurant" area was practically empty.

The wait to to make our order and the time between courses was far too long. They had plenty of staff on but none of them seemed to be tending to diners.

If they were that busy they could have had us in and out in under an hour. Instead it was more like 2, with plenty of waiting time.

Great food though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59