Lazzers Good/Bad Food Guide for Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casa Romana, Friday Night. 10/10

Seriously excellent. Been previously twice at lunch and slightly disappointed but this steak had on Friday, ding dong was a beauty.

Did you see Sven in there?

The Tamarind Indian on Hinkley Road, ****ing awful. Stale popadums, limp naan bread and tepid (temperature) curry.

The Tamarind Indian on Hinkley Road, ****ing awful. Stale popadums, limp naan bread and tepid (temperature) curry.
I hope you didn't pay. If you're in that area and need Indian food, stroll down to Narborough Road and go into R Code. Saves all the disappointment of shoddy food.

Anyone been to Taps. Got a Groupon deal this week, £21.00 for two three course meals and wine so took a gamble.

Did you know you are allowed pay what you think a meal is worth in a restaurant?

Anyone been to Taps. Got a Groupon deal this week, £21.00 for two three course meals and wine so took a gamble.

We got one of those.

We've been in before for a couple of drinks (massive selection of beers). The tables look pretty cosy, brick walls etc. Generally a good feel to the place so hopefully the food will match.

I've not eaten in there myself but the food looks terrific.

Spent many a night in there sitting at a table drowning myself in Amstel. :icon_bigg

I put the screw in the tuna.....

(any Kenan and Kel fans here?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510