Lazzers Good/Bad Food Guide for Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
any Kenan and Kel fans here?

I'm not sure that we have too many pre-pubescent school girls posting here to be honest Han.
Are you a big fan or do you prefer Justin Bieber?

I'm not sure that we have too many pre-pubescent school girls posting here to be honest Han.
Are you a big fan or do you prefer Justin Bieber?

It would have been 10+ years ago that i watched it, I don't think it's even on any more?

Who loves Orange Soda?

Back to the thread....

We went to The Golden Fleece in South Croxton (it was actually another Groupon voucher - 3 course meal for 2 with a glass of whine each, £28.00 i think)

We were there a little early on a Saturday night, 6.30 it was booked for. The place is pretty big so it felt a bit empty with only a few of the tables being booked. Towards the end, as it was filling up, the atmosphere improved.

The food was superb, and the portions were pretty big.

It' a bit on the expensive side for a 'pub' but well worth it in my opinion.

Back to the thread....

We went to The Golden Fleece in South Croxton (it was actually another Groupon voucher - 3 course meal for 2 with a glass of whine each, £28.00 i think)

We were there a little early on a Saturday night, 6.30 it was booked for. The place is pretty big so it felt a bit empty with only a few of the tables being booked. Towards the end, as it was filling up, the atmosphere improved.

I've been there a few times Han. I know what you mean about the size of the place, but agree totally about the food, it's been very good every time I've been there. They also have an 'early bird' menu if groupon vouchers aren't available which is good value of you can eat early in the evening.

Back to the thread....

What exactly was the glass moaning about?

John Lewis?

It's only a Cafe but i'm sure there is a fancy Salady bit there.

Last edited:
John Lewis?

It's only a Cafe but i'm sure there is a fancy Salady bit there.

That's an interesting choice of words Han.
Is it the shop fittings or the actual salad itself that impressed you? :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58