LCFC Takeover – Trust Speaks to Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst the Foxes Trust, on behalf of all LCFC fans, has the authority to report the club to the Football League for not following the guidelines should the club not reveal this information, the Trust is confident that the fans will soon know all the new owners of our club without such drastic action being necessary.

Ouch!

Real lover-spurned stuff.

Putting aside the petty "foxes trust doesn't speak for me blah blah blah whinge"...

These questions need to be answered and I for one am glad someone is asking them.

Apart from, is it nearly done? What exactly have they asked?

Back in the murky days, of financial collapse, we would have welcomed such an innovation, as a fans trust, perhaps they and probably others groups like them at other clubs, have not always got it right, but this time they are spot on. without them we wouldn't have this information, ( read their link),I for one will rest easier. I think this takeover going to be ok. Whether we want financial input, from these sources is another question, but I don't see many multi millionairs lining up to challenge Milan or King Power.

The Football League stated way back before the FT spoke with them that they were happy with the information that the club has provided.

The fact that the club will be transparent about the identitiy of the owners is no more than they are required to do and nothing to do with the Foxes Trust, so what have they told us that's new?

Apart from, is it nearly done? What exactly have they asked?

They've tried to get as much information as they can, to report back to the wider fan base. I think that is to be applauded.

That they don't have the necessary skills to deal with the crooks, bureaucrats and bent accounting that permeates modern football isn't a reflection on them but on government, the FA, the leagues and fans.

But they still haven't told us anything we didn't already know. If this had been a report by The Mercury it would be brushed off as lazy journalism whereas because it's the Foxes Trust, it's to be applauded for asking all those questions that needed asking and giving us all the answers we've been waiting for.

However, I'm still at a loss as to what they have asked. :102:

But they still haven't told us anything we didn't already know. If this had been a report by The Mercury it would be brushed off as lazy journalism whereas because it's the Foxes Trust, it's to be applauded for asking all those questions that needed asking and giving us all the answers we've been waiting for.

However, I'm still at a loss as to what they have asked. :102:

Previously we knew the FL was happy with the information to date, but didn't know what they had received - therefore "The League have confirmed that they have received details of all parties involved in the takeover " was important clarified information.

We also wanted to check with the FL what the club should issue under the new transparancy guidelines and the procedure to follow if they fail to do so. We know exactly how to proceed if this proved to be the case, but as stated the club have told the FL that the information will be released to fans as soon as the FL give their approval to the takeover, so this should not prove necessary.

Previously we knew the FL was happy with the information to date, but didn't know what they had received - therefore "The League have confirmed that they have received details of all parties involved in the takeover " was important clarified information.

We also wanted to check with the FL what the club should issue under the new transparancy guidelines and the procedure to follow if they fail to do so. We know exactly how to proceed if this proved to be the case, but as stated the club have told the FL that the information will be released to fans as soon as the FL give their approval to the takeover, so this should not prove necessary.

Your logo is rubbsih. That fox seriously needs some legs. Nice bushy tail, I admit, but why no legs? Couldn't you afford to pay the artist full whack?

Disappointed. You claim to represent me and yet your logo isn't exactly as I'd have it.

We're all going to hell in a handbasket and we don't even have a decent logo to kiss on the way down.

Badgekissing cockbadgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570