Leave it out you twats

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Well-Known Member
The job MA has done here is nothing short of superb and I cannot believe many of you are being so critical.

Agents dictate the contracts players sign, not f***king MA and he had to agree to the demands of players to get them to sign in the f***king first place.

Some of you have no doubt grown up in the Martin O'Neil era, which is the best this club has EVER had and think this is what happens - well it isn't; we had a World Class Coach/Manager and scout in O'Neil, which we were blessed with. In MA I believe we have a very talented young Manager, who with support could grow to be the man to take this club forward.

He has taken us from the brink of administration to a Premiership side who drew with Arsenal and played the scousers off the park, on no money - he then dealt with players getting involved in La Manga nonsense admirably and even offered his own resignation.
Every time MA has stood up and been there to be counted and he has never tried to hide things from supporters quite the opposite - and I would like to hear examples of how is meant to have done this. I would also like to hear alternatives from so-called fans calling for his f***king head and where exactly the club would go then.

We have signed Morris, Canero, Dublin, Williams and Tiatto for the forthcoming season and all I think will figure in a better-looking side that went up last time (minus Muzzy...of course) and I think all you to$$ers calling for his head will be the loudest of the tribal MA chanting when we're winning at the Walkers.

Go and flick one off, then have a fag, a cup of tea and think about things. You doubting twats gimme the right hump....
 

Tom W

New Member
Yes I agree. Best is to just ignore most if the idiots that post here really. Theres good stuff if you can cut out the rubbish.
 

dpjfox

Active Member
Well said Alex, couldnt agree more, and couldnt be bothered responding to the "Adams out" topics..... suicidal thoughts!!!
 

homer237

New Member
alex said:
The job MA has done here is nothing short of superb and I cannot believe many of you are being so critical.

Agents dictate the contracts players sign, not f***king MA and he had to agree to the demands of players to get them to sign in the f***king first place.

Some of you have no doubt grown up in the Martin O'Neil era, which is the best this club has EVER had and think this is what happens - well it isn't; we had a World Class Coach/Manager and scout in O'Neil, which we were blessed with. In MA I believe we have a very talented young Manager, who with support could grow to be the man to take this club forward.

He has taken us from the brink of administration to a Premiership side who drew with Arsenal and played the scousers off the park, on no money - he then dealt with players getting involved in La Manga nonsense admirably and even offered his own resignation.
Every time MA has stood up and been there to be counted and he has never tried to hide things from supporters quite the opposite - and I would like to hear examples of how is meant to have done this. I would also like to hear alternatives from so-called fans calling for his f***king head and where exactly the club would go then.

We have signed Morris, Canero, Dublin, Williams and Tiatto for the forthcoming season and all I think will figure in a better-looking side that went up last time (minus Muzzy...of course) and I think all you to$$ers calling for his head will be the loudest of the tribal MA chanting when we're winning at the Walkers.

Go and flick one off, then have a fag, a cup of tea and think about things. You doubting twats gimme the right hump....
Someone talking sense FINALLY!
 

Babylon

Active Member
alex said:
The job MA has done here is nothing short of superb and I cannot believe many of you are being so critical.

Agents dictate the contracts players sign, not f***king MA and he had to agree to the demands of players to get them to sign in the f***king first place.

Some of you have no doubt grown up in the Martin O'Neil era, which is the best this club has EVER had and think this is what happens - well it isn't; we had a World Class Coach/Manager and scout in O'Neil, which we were blessed with. In MA I believe we have a very talented young Manager, who with support could grow to be the man to take this club forward.

He has taken us from the brink of administration to a Premiership side who drew with Arsenal and played the scousers off the park, on no money - he then dealt with players getting involved in La Manga nonsense admirably and even offered his own resignation.
Every time MA has stood up and been there to be counted and he has never tried to hide things from supporters quite the opposite - and I would like to hear examples of how is meant to have done this. I would also like to hear alternatives from so-called fans calling for his f***king head and where exactly the club would go then.

We have signed Morris, Canero, Dublin, Williams and Tiatto for the forthcoming season and all I think will figure in a better-looking side that went up last time (minus Muzzy...of course) and I think all you to$$ers calling for his head will be the loudest of the tribal MA chanting when we're winning at the Walkers.

Go and flick one off, then have a fag, a cup of tea and think about things. You doubting twats gimme the right hump....

I f'ing love you gumbo..... i mean alex. IANGWOC
 

Leesoh

Active Member
His record in the Premiership is not that much better than PT's, but at least he didn't spend over £20m in the process.

We might have had a difficult time last time we were relegated, but we were promoted with the bulk of a squad which had been playing in a higher division the season before.
 

Babylon

Active Member
LeeH said:
His record in the Premiership is not that much better than PT's, but at least he didn't spend over £20m in the process.
Were probably millions in profit from player sales under adams, If izzet (when under contract), dickov and thatcher had been sold for actual worth (instead of £100,000) he would probably be up about +20million in transfer fees in and out.
 

Babylon

Active Member
Semper Eadem said:
Were probably millions in profit from player sales under adams
Go on then, Im listening :shock:
Savage 2.5m
Marshal about 1m
Piper 3.5m
Rowett 3.5m
Akinbyi 2.5m (under MA and DB i think)

If muzzy had gone to Boro 3-5m
If the board hadn't given out silly contracts 3m for dickov and thatcher.


How much has he spent again.... oh yeah about 300k :roll: :roll:
 

Leesoh

Active Member
I don't want to take away the achievement of getting us promoted, but people are too quick to make excuses for him.

Babylon makes a good point about the money coming in. Shame the previous board made sure we lost it all.
 

slyfox

New Member
the way i see it,is that nothings changed from my viewpoint i made 6 months ago...building a side thats going to be around for a while,its not happening,ive read all the threads about older players and me personally i think its bad news,in 12 months time we will be back to square 1,dublin gone,williams[loyalty],tiatto is a gamble,and bloody hell we nearly signed mcateer,dont get me wrong micky got us promoted,but that was not his side and there was plenty of quality in it to get us promoted wether micky was manager or not,on the plus side he made some good additions and then again he brought alot of problem players into the club,this season is judgement time on micky and im sorry to say i still have my doubts,i know i will get slaughtered for this but ive got a feeling some people on this site agree with me,i hope im wrong and i will be first to hold my hands up.
 

gagandeep

New Member
you have to remember how close we were to actually staying up last seaon, a couple of better dfefenders would have done it or a settled defence, we were scoring goals for fun, and winning until the 85th minute!! :evil: but we lost or drew those games, we could have easily have had another 10 points, we should of stayed up but we just missed out.

micky has signed good players for this league, i think wilcox will do good, tiatto and dublin great and williams will be the future of our midfield for years to come. if we get connoly we will bang in the goals, and hold onto nikos.

and what if we do get of to a good start like last time, why cant we stay in the top-2?

and if a very big if we do go up, the taylor contracts will be over, so we will have money to spend, lets stick with micky, he has made mistakes but so has oneill, remember fenton?

lets keep the faith, oneill was god and a genius, micky isnt that but who is? lets start moaning when the seaon starts.

and lets as fans do our bit, we were crap last year, that could be why our home fom was shocking, good enough getting 30k every weak, but we need to sing and creat an atmosphere like pompey.

it will be vital to make the walers a "fortress again"

this is leicester all the time they have existed, they can get themselves out of tricky situations.

lets get behing micky and look forward to the seaon with optimism.
 

slyfox

New Member
thats my point gagandeep if we get promoted the players you are talking about wilcox and co,wont be good enough,i would sooner mickey brought some youngsters in so we could build a side,then wether it backfires or not, least in my eyes,i would give mickey more credit than i am now,people on here keep waffling about we have no money,but he has a budget for wages and im sure theres plenty of talent out there rather than waste on players who have no future
 

gagandeep

New Member
slyfox said:
thats my point gagandeep if we get promoted the players you are talking about wilcox and co,wont be good enough,i would sooner mickey brought some youngsters in so we could build a side,then wether it backfires or not, least in my eyes,i would give mickey more credit than i am now,people on here keep waffling about we have no money,but he has a budget for wages and im sure theres plenty of talent out there rather than waste on players who have no future
yeah good point, but wright, petrescu etc will be given chances this seoan i think, so it will be a mixture, canero, heath,stewart,williams,wright are all young, so it will be a mixture
 

Steven

Active Member
slyfox said:
the way i see it,is that nothings changed from my viewpoint i made 6 months ago...building a side thats going to be around for a while,its not happening,ive read all the threads about older players and me personally i think its bad news,in 12 months time we will be back to square 1,dublin gone,williams[loyalty],tiatto is a gamble,and bloody hell we nearly signed mcateer,dont get me wrong micky got us promoted,but that was not his side and there was plenty of quality in it to get us promoted wether micky was manager or not,on the plus side he made some good additions and then again he brought alot of problem players into the club,this season is judgement time on micky and im sorry to say i still have my doubts,i know i will get slaughtered for this but ive got a feeling some people on this site agree with me,i hope im wrong and i will be first to hold my hands up.
Exactly how I feel. I too am expecting an attack from the MA can do no wrong forum Nazis. :wink: You are right, no promotion this season (Play offs or direct) and everybody must take a good long look at MA.

As far as I see it as long as MA builds a side for the following season and not beyond, then he has my support until the end of the season, then we will see then. Promotion is the benchmark and not getting promoted is not an option to MA's long term survival at City. :? :? :p :p :wink:
 

Babylon

Active Member
Right.... for the last time. GOOD YOUNG PLAYERS COST MONEY, WHICH WE DO NOT HAVE!!!!!! Have you all got goldfish memories!!!!!!!!

PLUS..... the side already has canero, morris, heath, stewart, williams, Wright, Benji, plus the youth teamers to join the squad. 5 of these will start!!!!!!!! HOW MANY YOUNG PLAYERS DO YOU F'ING WANT!!!!

Tell me this....

a) what other young players do you think we should get who cost nothing and dont want too much in wages.

b) What manager would do a better job with no money.
 

Naughty Fox

New Member
Babylon said:
Right.... for the last time. GOOD YOUNG PLAYERS COST MONEY, WHICH WE DO NOT HAVE!!!!!! Have you all got goldfish memories!!!!!!!!

PLUS..... the side already has canero, morris, heath, stewart, williams, Wright, Benji, plus the youth teamers to join the squad. 5 of these will start!!!!!!!! HOW MANY YOUNG PLAYERS DO YOU F'ING WANT!!!!

Tell me this....

a) what other young players do you think we should get who cost nothing and dont want too much in wages.

b) What manager would do a better job with no money.
Nice try Babylon but you won't get an answer as I have tried twice on different threads. It all well and good people slagging MA off but his hands are tied :roll: . IF he had REAL money to spend he would not be signing players like Wilcox or Dublin, I think we can all agree on that 8)
I am not saying that MA is god and has never made mistakes, he has and he has admitted it, what pisses me off is he is getting slated on here for a situation that is not his fault, what else can he do, sign players like Delaney or Ellisson from lower leagues because they are young, no good but young, build a young crap team that gets nowhere in the Fizzy and gets slated for doing that. :roll:
For the record, I do not like the situation we are in, the club has been run by idoits for years, even when MON was here. I agree with alot of the points being raised by Southern,Steven and others about the club, but I hope that this is all short term and the new board after stabling the ship can change that and we can move forward allowing MA (or whoever is in charge at the time) to build a team worthy of all of us 'passionate' supporters, this is going to take time and we need to be patient.
KTH
 

highland fox

New Member
Didn't Sunderland get Liam Lawrence on a free? Anyway I'm not too interested in the age issue.What I do fear is 2 or 3 years down the line we have a squad that is worth nothing.At the moment who is our most valuble player? Canero? I would doubt we have a player worth anything over a million at the moment.We will always be a club who has to sell players,I don't like it but it's something we have to live with,currently there seems no Heskey ,Joachim coming through the youth system whom we can sell on.So unless this season O'Grady,Petrscu,Porter or some other come to the fore then we will need to start to looking at investing some money.OK fair enough at this moment in time we haven't a pot to piss in but if this season we fail to gain promotion then this time next year we will back to square one.It's difficult and I have no magic formula,I will back MA 100% this season and hopefully we will go up and then we can build.There is no point in blaming MA in all this,since he took charge he has had nothing to spend,I know we keep repeating it but it is true.He is trying to freshen the squad up I think Wilcox is an awful signing and McAteer would of been the same but I would/ will still support any player in a City shirt.In the end we will all sit here and argue but we all know the start of next season we all be back supporting the team,it's an old cliche but..you are born with your team ,you don't choose them.....right that's enough of that bollocks anybody anything interesting to say?
 

alex

Well-Known Member
Glad to see there are some salient Foxes out there - I think people just get a little bored in the summer and just want to spout nonsense.

Let me tell you what this club doesn't need right now - and that is fickle fans not behind our manager and therefore our club pre-season.
 

Steven

Active Member
I am such a fickle fan that I have been a fan of Leicester City for over 32 years. MA is only fourth in my list of managers since then. :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Everton  9
Leicester  6
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Chelsea  4
Tottenham   3
Manchester City  3
Aston Villa  3
10 Leeds Utd  3
11 Brighton  3
12 Wolves  3
13 Manchester Utd  3
14 Newcastle Utd  3
15 Southampton  3
16 West Brom  1
17 Burnley  0
18 West Ham Utd  0
19 Sheffield Utd  0
20 Fulham  0
Top