Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree, Smaller clubs that are struggling to survive should be helped out.

Leeds however gambled big and got caught out serves them right for not playing by the book.

Our situation was completely different, although I was not happy our club went into administration we wer unfortunate to have the ITV digital agreement collapse.

Last edited:
I completely agree, Smaller clubs that are struggling to survive should be helped out.

Leeds however gambled big and got caught out serves them right for not playing by the book.

Our situation was completely different, although I was not happy our club went into administration we wer unfortunate to have the ITV digital agreement collapse.
Of course the rules for us are different because we are LCFC, and everyone is against us.....:icon_roll
I bet your views wouldn't be the same if the club had raped you for a few grand. Our club wiped away loads of debt because of going into admin. Lots of firms were caught out.

Our situation was completely different

Nothing to do with buying a new stadium, giving Matty and Muzzy 30k a week and splashing out 11m on Akinbyi, Eadie and Jones then :102:

Nothing to do with buying a new stadium, giving Matty and Muzzy 30k a week and splashing out 11m on Akinbyi, Eadie and Jones then :102:

I suppose, but money that was agreed was taken away from us.

Leeds just spent what they didn't have on the gamble that they would be playing Champions league football which if it had paid off would be unfair to other clubs playing by the book.

I don't hate Leeds, I spent time working at Elland Road a few years back. I wouldn't wish it on any club. I think a point penalty is tough on clubs that are being missmanaged financially.

Are they about to combust ?:icon_bigg

Down to 7th in the lge, and i heard Beckford limped off with a possible hamstring tonight.

Wonderboy Delphi to feck off in Jan

One or two more bad results and there will be feckin anarchy.

Last season after their 15pt deduction, they could operate without too much pressure with an excuse to hide behind.
No such fortune this season though, with the fans expecting and demanding promotion.

Come on theshites where are you ? As we always thought down here your team are just a bunch of bottlers.

Down to 7th in the lge, and i heard Beckford limped off with a possible hamstring tonight.
The pedant in me gets really annoyed when people talk as though a hamstring is an injury. People do the same with "cruciates".

Last season after their 15pt deduction, they could operate without too much pressure with an excuse to hide behind.
No such fortune this season though, with the fans expecting and demanding promotion.

Come on theshites where are you ? As we always thought down here your team are just a bunch of bottlers.

theshites won't reply, he was banned ages ago.
At the start of the season I made the same point about Leeds being bottlers. They've been like that for years. It's such a shame.

Beckford is out injured for a month!

Beckham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472