Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems that Fulham are also gonna sue for lost prize money as they finished below WHU that season!

Crewe snap up Leeds star Sheehan

Sheehan scored for Leeds in a 5-2 win against Crewe in September
Leeds United defender Alan Sheehan has joined fellow League One side Crewe Alexandra until the end of the season.

Sheehan, 22, has been signed to add cover for left-back Billy Jones, who was sent off against Leeds in the League One match on Saturday.

The Irishman made 10 appearances during a loan spell with Leeds, before joining them permanently from relegated Leicester City in the summer.

He has played 14 times this season, scoring against Crewe in September.

The Alex are waiting to discover how long Jones will be suspended for, following his red card in the 3-2 defeat to Leeds on Saturday.

He initially received a yellow card for a tangle with Richard Snodgrass, and was then sent off by referee Scott Mathieson for dissent.

It was Jones's second red card of the season - he was also sent off against Tranmere in October.

Sheehan will travel with the squad for the game at MK Dons on Tuesday and is expected to make his debut there.

How is he a Leeds star when he has just been loaned out out to Crewe !

Last edited:
He's far from being any type of star, he's shit.

They were 2-0 up and Orient down to ten men as well :icon_lol:

I hope our lazy ****ers will take note of what happened last night. If Orient can do it with 10 men etc...

i think their 'boy wonder' delph is suspended for our game, he has a 2 match ban after picking up his 10th yellow last night

Just need them to fall over in the playoffs now and its a glorious season :038:

McDons will out play them and Milwall will out muscle them and i'm sure that if Scunny or the Trannies get to the play offs they'll want it much more than that bunch of prima donnas

I haven't followed their season in great detail but they looked a much improved team against us last week. I don't rate Millwall or Dons. I have to go against the general feeling on this site but I think they will win the Playoffs this year.

Although it is all fun watching them floundering in the third tier they probably deserve to go up. I don't want to see Franchise football becoming a success and I just hate Millwall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566