Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Millwall Peterborough match is also on Sky the same day 7.45 ko

The whole point in having rivals is the hope that you can lord it over them. One way of doing that is to play and beat them. A better way is to be in a higher division than them.

Yeah, though im much more happy about playing Cov than Forest or Derby. Living down here, there are almost as many Cov fans as Leicester fans, its great to rub your mates faces in it when they win :icon_wink

Though of course the problem is you get your faces rubbed in it when you lose. Still want to play them though, always love the atmopshere at the rivals games, plus the Ricoh is actually nearer to us than the Crisp Bowl, so the away game is actually more like a home game :icon_wink

4-0 win today, Beckford hat-trick. They'll make the play-offs I think but they've left it too late for automatic IMO. After todays results Peterboro' are well in with a shout of automatic...

4-0 win today, Beckford hat-trick. They'll make the play-offs I think but they've left it too late for automatic IMO. After todays results Peterboro' are well in with a shout of automatic...

All the more reason to enjoy.............when they lose in the play-offs again:icon_bigg

Are you realist in disguise?

:icon_lol: Some parts of SW Leicestershire i.e. Hinckley are nearer to the Ricoh, im definitely an East Midlander, not a fecking Western one though

Last edited:
Well, theres still a Liverpool, Manure, Chelski etc fans, but i think you get them everywhere. But theres loads of Cov fans too, in some ways its good, cause it means im mates with Cov fans, which make the Cov vs Leicester rivalries more fun as i can rub their faces in it if we win. Though not so good if we get beat of course

Last edited:
It beggars belief - typical of Leeds though. When is this saga going to end? If I was a hammers fan I'd be well fed up, the punishment has in no way fit the crime here. To use an Alan Pardewism, West Ham are getting raped from all angles over this nonsense.

It beggars belief - typical of Leeds though. When is this saga going to end? If I was a hammers fan I'd be well fed up, the punishment has in no way fit the crime here. To use an Alan Pardewism, West Ham are getting raped from all angles over this nonsense.

I won't use a Pardewism but I will say that whatever West Ham are getting, they fully deserve it. Not only did they have the player on an illegal contract, they lied about it and concealed the facts - and didn't regularise the situation even when they undertook to do so.

West Ham gained massively from their deceit and a large number of people suffered loss as a result of it. It's right that they should look to West Ham for recompense. People should not let their hate of teams like Leeds and people like Colin Wanker to cloud their judgement on this issue.

Last edited:
I agree that what they did was wrong and that they should be punished for it, but I think it should have been dealt with by now. Seems that everyone and anyone are trying to milk it for all its worth.

The whole thing is symptomatic of the greed that's ruining football - Hypocritical Leeds are now after compensation. Neil Warnock, who no doubt earns thousands of pounds a week, demanding compensation - hasn't he got enough money?!

These people are supposed to be professionals - they need to just get over it and draw a line under the whole business.

can0worms.jpg

I won't use a Pardewism but I will say that whatever West Ham are getting, they fully deserve it. Not only did they have the player on an illegal contract, they lied about it and concealed the facts - and didn't regularise the situation even when they undertook to do so.

West Ham gained massively from their deceit and a large number of people suffered loss as a result of it. It's right that they should look to West Ham for recompense. People should not let their hate of teams like Leeds and people like Colin Wanker to cloud their judgement on this issue.

Quite. :icon_wink

Doesn't this describe the situation and I wonder why nothing has been done about it? :102:

In criminal law, fraud is the crime or offense(sic) of deliberately deceiving another in order to damage them – usually, to obtain property or services unjustly. Fraud can be accomplished through the aid of forged objects.

I am sure I lost a bet on a West Ham result somewhere, and the hardship that has caused me ever since has to be paid for. £2m should do it.... just.

You make a good argument

You make a good argument

It's been awful FIF............ it really has. I have had sleepless nights, I have become a drunk, I fart in public and I have turned into a racist. Losing that money on a match West Ham played Tevez in has fcuked me up for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566