Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Thewhites?

Nice to know they are still skint as well.

Hopefully their stay in lge 1 will be longer than they thought :icon_bigg

Last edited:
What a pile of shite that club is.

On the day that Weymouth FC had to play their kids team as they've no money. There is not one thing of good in Leeds United FC.

Last edited:
And they are now sitting 2 places outside the playoff zone. where will the happiness end?

And they are now sitting 2 places outside the playoff zone. where will the happiness end?

Imagine them missing out on the Play Offs as we are crowned Champions. That would be just lovely, oh and Forest get relegated too...

Personally, I hope that F####t and D###y stay up, then we might get some games with a bit of self generated atmosphere down the Walkers next season.

D***y and Covscum will do for me, I would take those just to be able to watch F****t drop.

Personally, I hope that F####t and D###y stay up, then we might get some games with a bit of self generated atmosphere down the Walkers next season.

Quite agree, the whole point of having rivals is to play them - I'd love to see an East Midlands dominate Premiership with City the best of the bunch, not that it'll happen of course!

... the whole point of having rivals is to play them

The whole point in having rivals is the hope that you can lord it over them. One way of doing that is to play and beat them. A better way is to be in a higher division than them.

if Leeds beat Scunny at the weekend they could be moving into a play off spot:icon_sad:

if Leeds beat Scunny at the weekend they could be moving into a play off spot:icon_sad:

And if they win game in hand, they could be into 4th place. Does this mean that it is 'start-to-panic time' once again for all dedicated City fans?

i dont think Leeds have much chance of automatic promotion, they dont appear to be setting the world alight and appear to be struggling in some games, but have won half their games so far this season if they continue in that vein they will make the playoffs.

And if they win game in hand, they could be into 4th place. Does this mean that it is 'start-to-panic time' once again for all dedicated City fans?

BDD_panic_button.jpg

Can anyone tell me if there are any Prem games on Setanta on Easter Monday?

Obviously City vs Leeds is on Sky sports and I want to check to see if it is up against any Premiership games. I have had a look on the setanta website but couldnt find anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566