Post Match Leicester 0 Cardiff 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about if anyone had said that Leicester would come out of the last six games with seven points. Would most on here have been happy with that?

How far back would you like to take it?
Of course we ALL would, the problem is two great victories doesn’t give you the right to one shit performance immediately after.

What about if anyone had said that Leicester would come out of the last six games with seven points. Would most on here have been happy with that?

How far back would you like to take it?
Misread your post.

I don’t buy this whole “players were tired” bollocks. Hardly any of them played against Man City in the cup, with most playing three games in eight days.

Perhaps if this performance was a one off then we can blame that. But today was the same dreadful shite that we churn up week after week at home against godawful teams that set up well defensively.

We just haven’t got a clue what to do with the ball. No movement, no passes forward.

The substitutions were ridiculous. I could see why he would bring Iheanacho on, but for Vardy?! God forbid that he actually changes his formation and play with two up top against ****ing Cardiff City at home to try to win the game.

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Completely agree. It was as if he had settled for a point.

Nacho, Okazaki and Jizzum for ****s sake for Vardy, Albrighton and Gray.

Puel confirmed afterwards that Hamza wasn’t rested, he just wanted players that create chances. Ironic really seeing as we created **** all.

Yet he plays Ndidi, who hasn’t turned up all season, and Mendy who has never passed a ball forwards in his life, ahead of him.

And Maddison can **** off. Gets sent off against Brighton for diving. ****s around with a penalty to potentially get us into a semi final. And then dives once again today to then toss away the penalty, once again.

He completely flatters to deceive. That England call up has gone to his head.

Get Barnes back and in his place.

And Maddison can **** off. Gets sent off against Brighton for diving. ****s around with a penalty to potentially get us into a semi final. And then dives once again today to then toss away the penalty, once again.

He completely flatters to deceive. That England call up has gone to his head.

Get Barnes back and in his place.

This, him and Gray pissed around like right entitled little ****s

It wasn't a great perfomance but if anyone had said that Leicester would come out of the last three games with six points most on here would have been happy.

Beforehand, yes. But after 6 points against Chelsea and Manchester City this today was a disgrace.

What a complete abomination of a game that was

Total and utter rubbish

Gray and Ndidi - TOTAL SHITE
Two defensive midfielders against Cardiff FFS - TOTAL SHITE
Ghezzal and Okazaki coming on - what the feck are you doing, man, they're both feckin hopeless, that's TOTAL SHITE FFS
Demarai Gray (again) - you are nothng but a load of absolute TOTAL SHITE

A completely unacceptable performance in every sngle possible way

Dear God, that was truly, truly horrific

Couldn’t agree more . Looked tired and off it from minute 1.. 210 mile round trip tobeatch that pile of absolute rubbish .

Had we won (Which we should have, easily) we would have turned a corner with Europe in our sights. Instead we have been reminded of how poorly we have played this season. Tired players or tired tactics?

I’m really disappointed, with the performance and that I bothered to stay up till 4am for that shite.

Mr. Puel, get us playing and winning against considered ‘lesser squads’and I am right behind you. Otherwise??

Had we won (Which we should have, easily) we would have turned a corner with Europe in our sights. Instead we have been reminded of how poorly we have played this season. Tired players or tired tactics?

I’m really disappointed, with the performance and that I bothered to stay up till 4am for that shite.

Mr. Puel, get us playing and winning against considered ‘lesser squads’and I am right behind you. Otherwise??

Otherwise??

He's already ****ing failed

Wow, just wow.
Not to the players, but to our supporters.
4 games ago, many would have said, 6 points, I'll take that.
After beating Chelsea and man city, it's all Bertie big bollox
Lose to Cardiff, Claude is Satan incarnate.
Bunch of ****s

Wow, just wow.
Bunch of ****s
Have you forgotten what happened before Chelsea and Man City?

Or do we have to set our memories to just start then?

Puel confirmed afterwards that Hamza wasn’t rested, he just wanted players that create chances. Ironic really seeing as we created **** all.

Yet he plays Ndidi, who hasn’t turned up all season, and Mendy who has never passed a ball forwards in his life, ahead of him.
tbf Mandy was trying to play the ball forward, but to suggest that Hamza deserved dropping because Cardiff would sit deep is bollocks he is in form and the same type as player as Ndidi and Mandy, 3-5-2 would have been ideal today but I guess Puel knew better.

Have you forgotten what happened before Chelsea and Man City?

Or do we have to set our memories to just start then?
You can do what you want.
Personally, I don't give a shit.
Today, we should have won. Even without the penalty.
Their goal was a bloody good strike.
We didn't lose to the better team, but we lost.
C'est la vie
Get over it.
Spurs lost 3 -1 to Wolves.
It's football, that's why we love it ( well, some of us)
Not everything is Claude's fault

it's as though he wants us not to qualify for Europe

tbf Mandy was trying to play the ball forward, but to suggest that Hamza deserved dropping because Cardiff would sit deep is bollocks he is in form and the same type as player as Ndidi and Mandy, 3-5-2 would have been ideal today but I guess Puel knew better.

3-5-2 is a little tricky with two centre-backs. I guess he probably did know better.

Wow, just wow.
Bunch of ****s
so it is okay to lose to a team that has not won away all season? It's okay to accept a manager who is totally negative? bunch of ****s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263