Leicester 0 Derby 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
One to forget.

Move on.

Agreed, we looked good for the first 35mins, then both sides were poor for the ramainder of the game, just one of those games, forget about it move on to Palace on Tues.

People on RL were hilarious though "where are N'Guessen and DJ?" :081::081::081: The reason they're not in the side is because they are shit.

Not enough creative in the final third sadly. Applauds to King and Hobbs for good performances (bar Hobbs last minute feck up). Although they hit the bar and post (sad thing is we never got near that), what a negative and total shite team. Savage is a cock for his constant ref baiting and was shown football wise by Wellens and King. Hulse deserves a ban for an awful cheating bastard dive.

Thought Wellens was fantastic, not really been with the hype to date, but he was far and away our best player today.

Thought Morrison had a good game too, a bit dodgy to start off with, but once he'd settled, he looked a lot more dangerous going forward on the wings than Dyer or Oakley did.

Oakley is past it imo, he's been poor in recent weeks.

A real shame we didn't beat that shite, their positive reaction at the end summed them up really.

Can't be arsed to do the ratings out of 10 like I usually do as feck all happened really.

Like Hazz said, good performances by Hobbs and King and I though Berner had a good game too. The fickle retards behind me spent 90 minutes whinging about Howard, much to my annoyance.

A truly dreadful game of epic proportions

They were too terrible for any words to describe - we were complete and utter shite and unable to do anything creative once we got to the edge of their box

Not one decent performance in the whole team

I wish we had a player who could actually cross the ball - oh wait , he's sat on the bench where he's been all feckin' season

Two points pissed down the drain

Again

Last edited:
Howard was shite, and should've been taken off earlier instead of Fryatt. Why on earth Yann was brought on to play in midfield I have no idea, but it seems like Pearson was desperate for Howard to score.

A poor result. Derby were about the worst team I have seen down there. Even Cheltenham played better last year! Why can't we even get shots on target? We had plenty of time on the ball.

If Howard and Fryatt are going to need at least 6 shots each to score or just make the goalie make a save, then we need a couple of fast wingers to provide some service. Dyer seemed reluctant to go past the half-way line and Oakley was rubbish when he occasionally drifted out the right. Their midfield was so poor we could easily have played with three there and three up front.

Thought Wellens was fantastic, not really been with the hype to date, but he was far and away our best player today.

Thought Morrison had a good game too, a bit dodgy to start off with, but once he'd settled, he looked a lot more dangerous going forward on the wings than Dyer or Oakley did.

Oakley is past it imo, he's been poor in recent weeks.

I don't understand how he can be past it, a bit of a ridiculous comment.

I also thought Wellens under performed today, but King had a good game.

We really needed a right winger today, but in doing that I think we would have lost a lot of the possesion we had in the middle.

Not enough creative in the final third sadly. Applauds to King and Hobbs for good performances (bar Hobbs last minute feck up). Although they hit the bar and post (sad thing is we never got near that), what a negative and total shite team. Savage is a cock for his constant ref baiting and was shown football w*s* by Wellens and King. Hulse deserves a ban for an awful cheating bastard dive.

I thought King hit the bar with a great shot in the first half, though admitedly someone was flaggeed for offside.

I don't know how we weren't running awy with it at half time, the game should have been dead and buried by then. We were out of ideas by the second half and derby had a few decent chances. It looked they were playing for a nil nil draw though.

Very dissapointed we couldn't beat the pile of crap they put out. They were woeful at the back, no wonder Cardiff stuck six past them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669