Leicester 0 Derby 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how he can be past it, a bit of a ridiculous comment.

I also thought Wellens under performed today, but King had a good game.

We really needed a right winger today, but in doing that I think we would have lost a lot of the possesion we had in the middle.

From the 5live commentary it sounded like Morrison got forward well and put some useful crosses in. We need to get the striking partnership sorted before much longer, obviously Howard is working hard to create chances and Fryatt has proved he can score at this level, but we still don't seem to be putting the chances away consistently. I would have thought Campbell was worth giving 20 mins today after his restoration, otherw*s* why have him on the bench at all. Very frustarated that we have missed an opportunity to get amongst the play off places. However glad i'm not a blades fan this evening, dropped from 6th to 10th

From the 5live commentary it sounded like Morrison got forward well and put some useful crosses in. We need to get the striking partnership sorted before much longer, obviously Howard is working hard to create chances and Fryatt has proved he can score at this level, but we still don't seem to be putting the chances away consistently. I would have thought Campbell was worth giving 20 mins today after his restoration, otherw*s* why have him on the bench at all. Very frustarated that we have missed an opportunity to get amongst the play off places. However glad i'm not a blades fan this evening, dropped from 6th to 10th

Morrison did indeed look good going forward, but Oakley kept drifting inside, at times it looked like Morrison was left to both attack and defend the whole right wing on his own.

Morrison did indeed look good going forward, but Oakley kept drifting inside, at times it looked like Morrison was left to both attack and defend the whole right wing on his own.

Agree with that. Let's face it Oakley isn't a winger, no matter how many times he is asked to play out wide to accomodate other players in the middle of the park.

Saying that, today I thought King earned his place in the side for his first half performance, I keep saying my main gripe with him is that he doesn't tackle, but today, for the first 45 he was getting his foot in and disrupting play when Derby occasionally tried to move forward. Pity it didn't continue second half! But then it just looked like they ran out of steam....yet again we can't seem to perform for at least 60 minutes, let alone 90minutes, and it is summat thats been the norm for two or three seasons now.

But even though we dominated the first half, we hardly created anything inside the box which was disappointing.
And the one clearcut chance we had was fluffed by Fryatt.

Second half it was more of an even game, the sheep had some confidence that they had weathered the first half, and drew on that to push forward more themselves.

Hulse should've been booked for that dive the tosser, but the second appeal I thought we were lucky to get away with not conceding a spot kick.

Hobbs almost cost us right near the end but redeemed his feck up to make a great last ditch tackle, it was a pity Morrisons youthful inexperience led to him conceding the free kick, he shirt grab was spotted where the sheep players original one wasn't.

I had a brief nightmare vision that Sav would score with that free kick, glad he didn't, cos him scoring the winner would've ruined my week, lewt alone my weekend. Feckwit.

I think it was 2 points dropped as well btw.

Derby were the worst team I have seen this year by far. We should won by a mile. We were pretty good in the first half, playing some good stuff but in the second half we ran out of ideas and just hoofed it up the Howard. I thought Howard was good in the first half winning headers and playing it off well but in the second half he was too isolated.

King was terrific in the first half, even putting in some good tackles.

Berner was excellent.

Hobbs was also excellent and although he made a dreadful mistake at the end he recovered very well to make amends but then, instead of getting rid, Morrison dwelt on the ball and had to concede a free kick.

Morrison did get forward a lot but he is no full back and mostly wasted the opportunities.

The best moments were produced by Dyer. One brilliant run into the box in particular.

Cheerio

Morrison did get forward a lot but he is no full back and mostly wasted the opportunities.

Really? I thought in the second half he was our only player who looked like creating anything, put 2 or 3 dangerous balls into the box, his crossing was certaintly a lot better than either of our wingers today.

Derby are shite. 11 man defence my arse. And we came back from a goal behind today. Funny old game.

Truly awful game. Two teams who didn't appear to be remotely interested in winning the game.

A few points:

1. We cannot play a centre back at right back and then leave him totally exposed there. I've no problem with him playing there but if we do so, he has to have a right midfielder in front of him.

2. Two into three doesn't go. One of King, Oakley or Wellens has to be benched.

3. Having six strikers in an eighteen man squad is daft. NP needs to pick his best four and stick to them. Two in the team and two on the bench. Too many strikers appear in wrong positions or for insufficient time to make an impact. It also limits substitute options.

4. I saw the first corner today that suggested that some work went on them in training. It was still shite. Practice the feckers!!!

Not many winners in the top 10 anyway. So a good chance to pick up a couple of places missed, but not much damage either. This division as usual is a much of a muchness

My bro-in-law is a steward at the City. There was a fight with about 5 people involved, and my bro-in-law had his glasses smashed.
Anyone see any trouble :102:

I hope Derby and anyone who plays like them wankers get relegated, I honestly thought when we got promoted that we wouldn't have to watch games like that anymore. The most annoying thing is there two chances will get shown on the tv and givet people the wrong impression. As for our performance, well we were ok but no chances created, we need a winger at right mid as Morrison was doing two jobs today Oakley drifts inside too much as does Wellens when he moved over. Up front was shite, Fryatt needs dropping. I'm looking forward to Tuesday....actually its Warnock and Palarse.

I hope Derby and anyone who plays like them wankers get relegated, I honestly thought when we got promoted that we wouldn't have to watch games like that anymore. The most annoying thing is there two chances will get shown on the tv and givet people the wrong impression. As for our performance, well we were ok but no chances created, we need a winger at right mid as Morrison was doing two jobs today Oakley drifts inside too much as does Wellens when he moved over. Up front was shite, Fryatt needs dropping. I'm looking forward to Tuesday....actually its Warnock and Palarse.

We have one, but he never gets further than the bench

I thought both Fryatt and Howard did very little today. Hobbs (mostly) played well and Dyer was my motm.

Very little of interest in the way of footwear - only really Waghorn in the 2nd half.

To the guy behind me who spent the whole game shouting that their supporters were F***ing sh*te, our supporters were f***ing sh*te, their players were f***ing sh*te as were our players, and he'd have more fun sha**ing his wife despite the fact that (yes you've guessed) she's f****** s**** ...... I suggest you find something less stressful to do on a Saturday afternoon as you obviously didn't enjoy it at all and you're on the way to a heart attack.

I thought both Fryatt and Howard did very little today. Hobbs (mostly) played well and Dyer was my motm.

Very little of interest in the way of footwear - only really Waghorn in the 2nd half.

To the guy behind me who spent the whole game shouting that their supporters were F***ing sh*te, our supporters were f***ing sh*te, their players were f***ing sh*te as were our players, and he'd have more fun sha**ing his wife despite the fact that (yes you've guessed) she's f****** s**** ...... I suggest you find something less stressful to do on a Saturday afternoon as you obviously didn't enjoy it at all and you're on the way to a heart attack.

hmm...that almost beats the tosser who was sat next to me who hit me in the face with his jacket zip as he was putting it on, heard me shout "ouch" as it hit me in the eye and didnt even bother to apologise... plus he was a moron to boot who spouted total crap through the match. Thats me done with SK4, I've never been surrounded by so many wierdos in my life

Last edited:
hmm...that almost beats the tosser who was sat next to me who hit me in the face with his jacket zip as he was putting it on, heard me shout "ouch" as it hit me in the eye and didnt even bother to apologise... plus he was a moron to boot who spouted total crap through the match. Thats me done with SK4, I've never been surrounded by so many wierdos in my life
Move to SK1 its amazing there plus you are nearer me.

they came for a point and we werent good enough to break them down. Oakley is not a right midfielder and needs to play in the middle. King was his usual self, played well but mad two tackles all game!

I'm in C1 if you fancy a change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670