Leicester 0 Derby 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right.

Here are a list of players who I wanted to see on the pitch at some point during that total farce, in order:

Adams (what does this player need to do? Why are we playing Oaks on the wing FFS)
N'Guessan
DJ Campbell (I know BG, I know, but he might have actually had a go at them)
Gradel

Any of those would have given us a chance to unlock a frigging unlocked defence.

We didn't win the match because we don't have the creative midfielder to play dangerous balls in to the final third. Our final third play yesterday was total guff. Meanwhile Nicky Adams whiles away his time watching from the side-lines..

Andy King though was good IMO.

Right.

Here are a list of players who I wanted to see on the pitch at some point during that total farce, in order:

Adams (what does this player need to do? Why are we playing Oaks on the wing FFS)
N'Guessan
Gradel

Any of those would have given us a chance to unlock a frigging unlocked defence.

We didn't win the match because we don't have the creative midfielder to play dangerous balls in to the final third. Our final third play yesterday was total guff. Meanwhile Nicky Adams whiles away his time watching from the side-lines..

I was trying to explain this to my dad yesterday. They didn't play with any out and out winger, they had four in the middle. If we had played 2 in the middle and 2 winger, instead of 3+1 as we did, then we would have lost a lot more possesion in the middle of the park, which is where we did most of our playing yesterday.

Exactly Beights. Steve Howard is far more dangerous when coming in to crosses from the wings IMO..

Why are both BBC and sky reporting that it was Waghorn who had the goal disallowed. The pictures clearly show Oakley.

Right.

Adams (what does this player need to do? Why are we playing Oaks on the wing FFS).

I have given up expecting to see our most gifted right midfielder playing the right midfield role, Pearson's constant need to find positions for certain player's is pissing me off.

Square peg round hole, all over gain.

How impressive was Andy King yesterday,tracking back,tackling,trying to get forward.

I have never really been a fan of his,even with all his goals last season,but this lad yesterday,looked like he is getting better and we might just have ourselves a very good midfielder in time.

Poor game,mind you when the team sheet was read out,i prity much expected it.

The flying inflatable sheep made me laugh, at least. I guess the police "lost them" though.

Didn't score a goal for us either ffs so they were useless.:icon_bigg

do you mean can't?

A cant had number 8 on his back today for Derby!
Savage was a absolute ARSEHOLE and I was almost at the point of praying he wouldn’t score from that last minute free kick cos I could almost see the headlines in the paper AND what was all that hero worship stuff at the end with the Derby fans all about ffs he just loves all the attention

they came for a point and we weren’t good enough to break them down. Oakley is not a right midfielder and needs to play in the middle. King was his usual self, played well but made two tackles all game!

Agree with this and also Dyer flattered to deceive he was knocked off the ball too easy and gave the ball away but at least he tried I suppose.

Sounds like were missing a "Mark Davies"

More like Cleverley and as he scored AGAIN yesterday he is coping more than well with the Championship

I still think it was Wellens.

I think it says Wellens in this mornings paper

You don't want their choices.....I had a lovely first half today with Oakley spending most of it running up and down the touchline in front of L1, plus when we get corners it's a great view of his arse!:icon_bigg

I was in block K and noticed there were quite a few women near the front of L block (including the Ginetta's) so perhaps there are more of you there for this reason

Morrison did indeed look good going forward, but Oakley kept drifting inside, at times it looked like Morrison was left to both attack and defend the whole right wing on his own.

Right.

N'Guessan
Gradel

Yeah King wasn’t too bad today and I thought that besides being beat once and giving away that free kick at the end Morrison had a good game as did Berner. BUT we certainly lacked quality in the final ball or a player to take people on - other than Dyers odd attempts. Not a fan of N'Guessan but him OR more importantly Adams or even Max should be on there and taking players on. So although at first I thought the radio Leicester callers were off base with those comments perhaps they had a point particularly in Adams case. Also perhaps even DJ would have been better than Yann coming on as he didn’t do anything. Howard did well first half and layed off balls well but 2nd half he struggled and looked totally knackered from half way through that 2nd half

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670