Leicester 0 Derby 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard was shite, and should've been taken off earlier instead of Fryatt. Why on earth Yann was brought on to play in midfield I have no idea, but it seems like Pearson was desperate for Howard to score.

I would not use the word "desperate" but I am very much hoping that Howard scores. I thought Howard won a lot in the air and he gives everything. Nigel took Howard off against Preston and may believe that it would harm the player and in the long term the team to keep taking him off. However, it will be interesting to see if Howard starts against Crystal Palace. Physically he may find two 90 minute games in such a demanding position too much at his age.
Michael Morrison is not a natural right back but keeps improving. I thought that this was the best I have seen him in attack.
I hoped that when Yann came on we would play with three strikers but he was too deep for my taste and I would have preferred Adams in midfield or the chance to see DJ run at tired legs.
Derby were awful and the fact that we created so few chances made it a poor performance. At the moment we are a mediocre Championship side and no more.

I thought Derby reminded me of us the season we went down, but with a worse defence. (yes I know they kept a clean sheet, but the only saving grace for us that season was how few goals we conceded-just a pity we couldn't score ourselves! Whereas they can't score or stop leaking goals-for most games)

First half they were static and we should've done more to get behind cos I don't any of them, especially that muppet with the ponytail would've been able to cope.

To the guy behind me who spent the whole game shouting that their supporters were F***ing sh*te, our supporters were f***ing sh*te, their players were f***ing sh*te as were our players, and he'd have more fun sha**ing his wife despite the fact that (yes you've guessed) she's f****** s**** ...... I suggest you find something less stressful to do on a Saturday afternoon as you obviously didn't enjoy it at all and you're on the way to a heart attack.

Are you sat in front of Milan then?

You don't want their choices.....I had a lovely first half today with Oakley spending most of it running up and down the touchline in front of L1, plus when we get corners it's a great view of his arse!:icon_bigg

BF behave! We don't want your perverted views here please!

My bro-in-law is a steward at the City. There was a fight with about 5 people involved, and my bro-in-law had his glasses smashed.
Anyone see any trouble :102:

Nothing in the ground, but a couple of scuffles outside behind the family enclosure.

I thought King hit the bar with a great shot in the first half, though admitedly someone was flaggeed for offside.

He hit the support post behind the goal.

I'm not absolutely sure that the same incident is being recounted here, but it was Wellens who hit the support post behind the goal.

The flying inflatable sheep made me laugh

:102: What did it say?

Saying that, today I thought King earned his place in the side for his first half performance, I keep saying my main gripe with him is that he doesn't tackle, but today, for the first 45 he was getting his foot in and disrupting play when Derby occasionally tried to move forward.

:shock:

To the guy behind me who spent the whole game shouting that their supporters were F***ing sh*te, our supporters were f***ing sh*te, their players were f***ing sh*te as were our players, and he'd have more fun sha**ing his wife despite the fact that (yes you've guessed) she's f****** s**** ...... I suggest you find something less stressful to do on a Saturday afternoon as you obviously didn't enjoy it at all and you're on the way to a heart attack.

:icon_lol:

hmm...that almost beats the tosser who was sat next to me who hit me in the face with his jacket zip as he was putting it on

That in itself is worth a kick in the knackers.

heard me shout "ouch" as it hit me in the eye and didnt even bother to apologise...

And that's another.

plus he was a moron to boot who spouted total crap through the match.

Strike three. How you didn't knee this man several times in the dangly bits is beyond me.

Thats me done with SK4, I've never been surrounded by so many wierdos in my life

I've got a seat you can have...

Move to SK1 its amazing there plus you are nearer me.

That must be tempting.

I'm not absolutely sure that the same incident is being recounted here, but it was Wellens who hit the support post behind the goal.

I recall King doing it but I don't remember that one. That said, I was in what might have been a coma for most of yesterday's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669