Post Match Leicester 0 Hull 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie Carragher warned about this on TV and I think he had a point. The players have just not looked the same since the owners flirted with sacking Pearson. The owners had to be decisive at that point, because otherwise the players will be looking for an excuse rather than taking responsibility.

I just don't they have looked the same since.

Their minds don't seem to have been focused on a common goal IMO, they're probably either thinking about an easier ride in the championship where there is less pressure or thinking about another club.

I don't buy any of this PR bull**** that they keep bringing out that "the players are buzzing, all determined, fighting on, working together".

If thats the case why is it not showing on match day. Yesterday's display had such an air of resignation it was embarrassing.

Jamie Carragher warned about this on TV and I think he had a point. The players have just not looked the same since the owners flirted with sacking Pearson. The owners had to be decisive at that point, because otherwise the players will be looking for an excuse rather than taking responsibility.

I just don't they have looked the same since.

Their minds don't seem to have been focused on a common goal IMO, they're probably either thinking about an easier ride in the championship where there is less pressure or thinking about another club.

I don't buy any of this PR bull**** that they keep bringing out that "the players are buzzing, all determined, fighting on, working together".

If thats the case why is it not showing on match day. Yesterday's display had such an air of resignation it was embarrassing.

You don't believe PR bullshit but you do believe rumour bullshit from stringer about the manager situation?

I am afraid we going down without a whimper. We should have changed manager in December, when it became apparent Pearson was incapable of keeping us up.

Pearson should definitely go before the start of next season.

The good news is that I've just done the predictor thing again, and we are still staying up, although it's only just this time

So relax your skin, and have patience (I predicted a loss next week, so don't worry when it happens)

The good news is that I've just done the predictor thing again, and we are still staying up, although it's only just this time

So relax your skin, and have patience (I predicted a loss next week, so don't worry when it happens)
You've saved my weekend from total disaster.

i went also it was another waste of time,they plyed total rubbish ,no idea at all,PEARSON SHOULD BE ON HIS WAY.IMSURE WE CANT DO ANY WORSE WITHOUT A MANAGER UNTIL WE FIND THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB,IVE TOTTALLY HAD ENOUGH OF THE RUBBISH NOW.STOWALL OR KEVIN PHILLIPS WOULD HELP TO DO THE JOB,AS I SAY IT COULDNT BE ANY WORSE,

The thing I am struggling to comprehend is the fact that we pissed the championship yet we are languishing at the bottom of the Premier, beneath teams like QPR who are pretty dire. How has it come to this? Where has it gone wrong? Is the tooth fairy real?

The thing I am struggling to comprehend is the fact that we pissed the championship yet we are languishing at the bottom of the Premier, beneath teams like QPR who are pretty dire. How has it come to this? Where has it gone wrong? Is the tooth fairy real?

We're not languishing below them by much though. We're all as bad as each other really plus Sunderland and Villa. Certain people keep saying how shit we are but then expect us to eBay teams above or around us. If we are shit, surely expectations should be lower?

We're not languishing below them by much though. We're all as bad as each other really plus Sunderland and Villa. Certain people keep saying how shit we are but then expect us to eBay teams above or around us. If we are shit, surely expectations should be lower?

Nope. Can't work out what you're meant to be saying there Matt.

I've accepted relegation now. I'm quite looking forward to the championship again. It'll be like an old pair of jeans when you've been out in wanky skinny jeans that your Mrs picked out for you. Comfy. Unpretentious.

I've accepted relegation now. I'm quite looking forward to the championship again. It'll be like an old pair of jeans when you've been out in wanky skinny jeans that your Mrs picked out for you. Comfy. Unpretentious.
That's a real beauty of a post. A friend of mine said something similar when Reading went back down. The premier league is heralded as this amazing golden goose but if you can't get a ticket and you lose every week knowing that you'll probably keep doing that until next season when you'll probably still get relegated, what's the point?!

That's a real beauty of a post. A friend of mine said something similar when Reading went back down. The premier league is heralded as this amazing golden goose but if you can't get a ticket and you lose every week knowing that you'll probably keep doing that until next season when you'll probably still get relegated, what's the point?!

I can understand that.

First season in my long life that I haven't been to a home game as it is too much hassle to try and get a ticket.

I was envious when my mate and his son managed to get season tickets but now they say it is just a chore for them to have to go and watch games like the last one when they would much rather be doing something else with their lives.

The team seem to be beaten before they turn up.They can't score goals, and Pearson has got them playing so negatively. They know that the club are down like the fans.
The owners really should have acted earlier

Sounds easy doesn't it? Except that last time we went down, it took a decade for us to come up again.

True. But let's not forget that

- the parachute payments back then weren't as high as they are now
- we are in a much better financial situation than we were then as we had just come out of administration
- we don't have Micky Adams in charge - the signings of Jason Wilcox and Nathan Blake that season still make me shudder

Yes, it was vert entertaining to watch him yesterday sat up in the gods whilst our must win game unravelled before our very eyes.

He should have been on the edge of that area orchestrating his side and showing some degree of interest.

Yes sitting with the gods worked out hideously last season didn't it? Like it did in the first five games this season.

Non argument

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670