Post Match Leicester 0 Liverpool 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute insane madness from Rodgers.

i mean, what the actual **** was he thinking ?
Has he even watched Liverpool play this season, ever ?

I can happily dig out the players all night long - especially Barnes, Maddison and Tielemans who were all ****ing awful - but as two of them were played completely out of position in a system that was almost designed to gift Liverpool free reign to do what the **** they want, I think we ought to leave them alone

****ing awful, overthinking a ludicrous game plan to levels of ****wittery that is beyond belief, when we have played all season in a system that suits our players down to perfection

We deserved everything we got , and were genuinely lucky to get nil - and it’s 100% at Rodgers’ door

A horrific night of total shit on the pitch, matched only by our lovely fans who ****ed off out of the stadium when only two nil down with twenty minutes left to play. Awful, awful entitled bastards, every one of them
Could not believe it. Two old bastards behind me who talk utter bollocks about the game for 70 minutes then do one at 2-0 nil

I think slagging fans off for leaving early today is a bit shitty. I’m normally on the ‘where the **** are they going’ bus but we were shit and it was a disgraceful kick off time on an evening normally spent getting pissed and fat with friends and family.

Plenty would have been weighing up whether to turn up at all. I know I was and probably wouldn’t have bothered if my local non-league fixture hadn’t been rained off.
Why is it shitty ? They've made the effort for the worst KO time on the worst day in shit weather and then leave on 2 nil on 70 mins imagine if we all did it.

There was a brief flurry of activity when Albrighton came on ( = we got in their half) , but it fizzled out with the obvious penalty. But substitues Perez and Choudhury ? Why - what was that suppose to achieve?

There was a brief flurry of activity when Albrighton came on ( = we got in their half) , but it fizzled out with the obvious penalty. But substitues Perez and Choudhury ? Why - what was that suppose to achieve?
I said the same. Pointless.

Why is it shitty ? They've made the effort for the worst KO time on the worst day in shit weather and then leave on 2 nil on 70 mins imagine if we all did it.

So what if we all had? It was game over at that point and the players didn’t bother turning up at all. I don’t blame anybody for getting home to eat the last of the food and have a drink before the last guests leave.

They’ve paid their money, they can watch how they like, and for however long they feel like it. It feels like a weird thing to get worked up about.

Meh, the dust has settled a bit. We were shit and we look a bit drained. Couple of big away games now, followed by a chance to give the whole first team a free weekend. Reboot like we did in the title winning season, following FA Cup 3rd round day.

I’ve seen us lose by more, to worse teams, than that. That doesn’t mean the team are exempt from criticism, but we should all remember where we are.

Poor all round :(
Let’s see how they respond against West Ham
Sitting very nicely at the moment.
Now up to BR to earn his corn, to ensure it is just a blip and nothing more.

Would be nice if we had a signing up our sleeve for the start of the window to help freshen up, similar to Demerai in 2016. We do keep our business low key, so wouldn’t be entirely surprising for us. From his comments earlier in the year I’m sure Brendan is looking for an upgrade to Barnes/Gray etc to bolster the squad

It was an odd decision by the management team to not think of nullifying one of the most obvious dangers; at the same time losing out on Maddison in the middle. Surely Barnes left would have done a better job?

It was an odd decision by the management team to not think of nullifying one of the most obvious dangers; at the same time losing out on Maddison in the middle. Surely Barnes left would have done a better job?

Well he didn’t do a better job against Man City did he - although sticking Maddison over there was an insane idea

We could all see the problem after the first five minutes (some of us before a ball was kicked). All apart from the Manager, unfortunately

Albrighton was the one - but when he finally brought him on he stuck him on the right FFS

Well he didn’t do a better job against Man City did he - although sticking Maddison over there was an insane idea

We could all see the problem after the first five minutes (some of us before a ball was kicked). All apart from the Manager, unfortunately

Albrighton was the one - but when he finally brought him on he stuck him on the right FFS
It was a Game That needed Albrighton protecting Chilwell, or maybe even Fuchs.

True, Albrighton that side would've been a better bet.

I think it's time for Albrighton to leave.

He's started one Premier League match this season. He's never played 90 mins for BR in a league game. All this suggests that he's just not his sort of player. He doesn't fit any of BRs systems easily and his stats are just not good enough.

He's 30 now and the odd cup appearance shouldn't keep him happy. He needs a fresh start somewhere. He's a superb person and a legend at this club but, like Andy King, time has moved on and his game hasn't.

I think it's time for Albrighton to leave.

He's started one Premier League match this season. He's never played 90 mins for BR in a league game. All this suggests that he's just not his sort of player. He doesn't fit any of BRs systems easily and his stats are just not good enough.

He's 30 now and the odd cup appearance shouldn't keep him happy. He needs a fresh start somewhere. He's a superb person and a legend at this club but, like Andy King, time has moved on and his game hasn't.
Said Paul Lambert’s assistant

I think you’re right. Who to come in?

No idea. I'd happily lose Gray as well. We actually need two forward minded players that are quality and can be immediate starters for us. We'd obviously need to pay a lot for them but we should have loads of money.

I'm all in favour of spending big this window. We'll never get a better chance to cement a place in the top four for a year or two.

2 wide players badly needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670