Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester City 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it was against the Champions of England who played mostly in first gear.

As much as I hate denting anybody´s illusions that We actually played well yesterday, as far as I could see, Man C seemed to treat the match as a training exercise.
Around the half hour mark, one could sense that they decided to "stop messing around" and 10 minutes later scored what proved to be the winner.
At no stage did they change up into top gear. But ok, if this result restores some of our squad`s self-confidence, then there must be a degree of positivity about it.

Total and absolute ****ing bollocks.....

If we had stuck the ball in the net in the last 5 minutes (we had the chances) do you honestly think Man city would have allowed themselves to only be 1 goal up, seeing as they are so capable in 1st gear?

We were better than them, we won tackles and intercepted the balls they made, give your team some ****ing credit where its due you miserable bastards.

Why do you even bother if you cant take the positives from that.

We were better than them, we won tackles and intercepted the balls they made, give your team some ****ing credit where its due you miserable bastards.

This.

Well said,er, written Lako.

They are beyond it, Lako

Those who witness is, are blinded to it
Those who don't see it, just make it up

Not worth the argument

It was a much improved performance.

I found myself annoyed that we had played like wankers for weeks on end when, if we played like that once in a while, we'd be just fine.

Total and absolute ****ing bollocks.....

If we had stuck the ball in the net in the last 5 minutes (we had the chances) do you honestly think Man city would have allowed themselves to only be 1 goal up, seeing as they are so capable in 1st gear?

Sometimes I think I love you Lakolicious, would you like a fish-finger? Americans call them fish-sticks, did you know that?

It's strange that when people talk about fish fingers, they never actually think of them as actually being a fishes fingers.

If you were to apply it to any other animal I reckon your mind would nearly always provide a picture of the relevant animal fingers.

Weird

It's strange that when people talk about fish fingers, they never actually think of them as actually being a fishes fingers.

If you were to apply it to any other animal I reckon your mind would nearly always provide a picture of the relevant animal fingers.

Weird

Then what the **** are chicken dippers? Sounds like a dirty, teabaging thing.

For the record; I haven't seen anything of the game so I wouldn't know if they played well or not. So I post more about penguins and e-mail harrasment instead.

Your opinions regarding penguins are laughable. It's almost like you never watch them in the wild. You do realise they don't actually dance? I'm so angry I could send you another abusive email.

Your opinions regarding penguins are laughable. It's almost like you never watch them in the wild. You do realise they don't actually dance? I'm so angry I could send you another abusive email.
Yes please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570