Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester City 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester vs. Man City

Remarkably quiet here. Where are the Pearson in/out brigades? Oh well, no need to seek shelter in The (so-called-)Safe House.

I thought we were outstanding today. A team capable of going toe to toe with the Champions, and feeling gutted to not get a draw

It's what we've waited for for years and sme loons would still sack the man who brought it to us. Idiots

Thankfully the majority of the crowd thought differently. Good on 'em

Cambiasso was outstanding, so were Vardy, King and Simpson. Mahrez also in fits and starts

Morgan was awful. Complete shite for their goal, and for most of the game

Everyone else did not look out of place in the Premier League

Loved it (apart from the result)

Any half and half scarves around today? And maybe in combination with the blue santa outfit?

Any half and half scarves around today? And maybe in combination with the blue santa outfit?

Disappointingly absent, and not a Santa suit in sight

Small time feckers

As Kompany came off Marcin said something to him. I wondered for a moment what the word for "Sissy" is in Polish. Then I realised that the Poles do not have any concept of "Sissy.".

Marcin posted a picture of himself with VK on Instagram recently and said he couldn't wait to play against him. I love your meandering thoughts David but I think it was nothing less than a congratulatory word as VK left the pitch.

Marcin posted a picture of himself with VK on Instagram recently and said he couldn't wait to play against him. I love your meandering thoughts David but I think it was nothing less than a congratulatory word as VK left the pitch.

4237d625be2ef5384e7b4d3e750858a3.jpg

Boooooo! Kill a good story with facts. Not nice.

I bet it's you that have been putting doubts into BN's daughter's mind about the existence of Santa as well.

Well, it's natural follow-up to the tooth fairy debunking!

There were some Penguins though.
A couple got arrested I gather.
The young copper obviously took the Sarge''s comment of pick up a penguin too literaly

The penguins were in the lost bar before the game, at least a dozen of them

WTFF have penguins got to do with a game of football?

So, Leicester played well and Vardy caused them problems.

I am getting sick and ****ing tired of hearing those two phrases after a defeat and when Vardy neither scored nor set up a goal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570