Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester United 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perez on first and then the rest all at the same time so it makes no difference.

This isn't me saying I'm a better manager than Rodgers but I did suggest at HT to bring Perez on for Hamza around 60 and then the wide players at the drinks break.
I think you're a better manager than Rodgers. Mind you, I think Rab C Nesbitt is a better manager than Rodgers.

For 20 odd minutes after we had gone a goal down.... Like I say, things didn't have to happen in that order. We should have started with the intention of scoring goals instead of hoping not to concede. Still, that's not Rodgers' style. He hasn't got the orchids for it.

32 mins plus injury time for Perez.

17 mins + for Barnes, Gray & Praet.

2 mins + for Hurst.

Let's stick to the facts rather than over emotional opinion.

So we should have pressed them at the back like we did at Spurs?

Perez on first and then the rest all at the same time so it makes no difference.

This isn't me saying I'm a better manager than Rodgers but I did suggest at HT to bring Perez on for Hamza around 60 and then the wide players at the drinks break.
Why wait until you ****ed to try and score. If you adopt the approach of winning the game from the off you have 90 minutes to score and not 60, Rodgers ****ed up, again.

I think you're a better manager than Rodgers. Mind you, I think Rab C Nesbitt is a better manager than Rodgers.

That's nice of you but it still doesn't change the fact that Perez failed to offer anything in the 32+ mins he was on.

Rodgers made the attacking changes, its not his fault they aren't good enough.

32 mins plus injury time for Perez.

17 mins + for Barnes, Gray & Praet.

2 mins + for Hurst.

Let's stick to the facts rather than over emotional opinion.

You're right.. I said we had 20 odd minutes in an attacking system. You've just shown me that it was only 17 minutes.

Do you see why that was probably ****ing stupid when you need to score? Twice?

That's nice of you but it still doesn't change the fact that Perez failed to offer anything in the 32+ mins he was on.

Rodgers made the attacking changes, its not his fault they aren't good enough.
Yes. For 17 minutes. Man's a genius.

Why wait until you ****ed to try and score. If you adopt the approach of winning the game from the off you have 90 minutes to score and not 60, Rodgers ****ed up, again.

Some radical thoughts here. Almost as outrageous as continuing to beat ABC Bournemouth when you're in control. Rather than shit your pants and assume Liverpool will play second half.

Are you asking if we should have pressed them when we are one nil down in the last game of the season which is winner takes all? I've changed my mind, even Rodgers is a better manager than you. At least he spent 17 whole minutes trying to win the game.

You're right.. I said we had 20 odd minutes in an attacking system. You've just shown me that it was only 17 minutes.

Do you see why that was probably ****ing stupid when you need to score? Twice?

It was going to plan until Hamza got caught out.

Attacking from the off would have been more suicidal.

Are you asking if we should have pressed them when we are one nil down in the last game of the season which is winner takes all? I've changed my mind, even Rodgers is a better manager than you. At least he spent 17 whole minutes trying to win the game.
Now you're just being silly.

We probably had more chances before all the attacking changes btw.....

It was going to plan until Hamza got caught out.

Attacking from the off would have been more suicidal.
It was going to plan.

It just so happens the plan was ****ing awful. The type of plan you might see scrawled in shit on the wall of an asylum.

It was going to plan.

It just so happens the plan was ****ing awful. The type of plan you might see scrawled in shit on the wall of an asylum.
So you go all out attack from the start?

In all seriousness, what do you think was the plan?
Fairly obvious, keep them out for as long as possible and go all in for the final third.

Attacking from the off like the week before would have been madness and you'd have all be moaning even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566