Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester United 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, seriously. I really would stop. You're making a fool of yourself. :043:
I couldn't care less what anyone thinks of me here but I can't say I really agree with that anyway.

You just seem a bit upset that Perez was anonymous today when he came on.

Kasper trying to dribble past Jessie and ****ing up, rather summed up our season.
We are not quite as good as we’d like to think we are
See you all (figuratively speaking) next season.
Let’s see what it has in store for us and our beloved Foxes.
Stay safe

I couldn't care less what anyone thinks of me here but I can't say I really agree with that anyway.

You just seem a bit upset that Perez was anonymous today when he came on.
You've mentioned his name in almost every post. You're obsessed. Bless you.

You've mentioned his name in almost every post. You're obsessed. Bless you.
Not really, I just think that his poor cameo today was part of the reason we didn't threaten the opposition enough.

Despite the number of posts responding to me, there is yet to be one suggestion or example to offer contrary to that.

Jesse Linguard celebrated like he has just scored the winner in the World Cup final, no class, complete bellend.

Why shouldn’t he celebrate; cos he had 5 mins on loan at Leicester and barely played? He had every right to celebrate his first goal in over 30 league games however he wanted.

Yes we needed a win to ensure we'd finish top 4, but we didn't want to go gung-ho from the start and then get hit constantly on the counter especially with Justin out of position, Thomas being so inexperienced and Wes closer to age 40 than 30. So Rodgers was right to play it cautiously for a certain amount of time

However, at half time when Chelsea had scored two in quick succession it was time to up the ante. He should have gone all out attack, half-time changes, formation change and literally throw the kitchen sink. To even consider relying on Wolves to score three in one half vs Chelsea would've been ridiculous, so we had to go for broke.

For me that was glaringly obvious and it should've been for him too. Sod football DNA, forget what the plan was, ignore anything else other than "get the ball in the back of the net." And Rodgers didn't do that. If second half he did, we'd all feel like we at least tried with enough venom and with enough time left.

It's been the equivalent of shagging a blow up doll. How do you come back from that?

I'd have thought it was pretty obvious. You stand about two feet away then let several arcs of liquid silk rip all over it.

What happens if Man U win Europa, can 5 English teams be in CL?

Five English teams can be in the CL, but only if the CL winner or EL winner finishes outside the top four in the PL.

now ive been watching all the comments for 2 days now since sunday, ive been a season ticket for 44 odd years ,so id like say what my feelings are .to me i feel we would be in the champions league now if it hadnt have been for the so called goalkeeper with his stupid kick at bournemouth we had a 1 goal lead ,ok we were getting bournemouth giving us a bit of a reply but we that wasnt going to be a problem we would have coped ,we then lost choudbury, we went to bits then that stupid kick and the goal it caused put the team in shock from then on we had to try depending on wes he did well really but really it cost us the penalty and the sending off of evans ,dont blame the manager or the team sack that shit of a goalkeeper and make a fresh start.

Yes let's just blame the whole capitulation since December on Kasper Schmeichel - much less hassle that way.

Id also like to blame that diving twat Mane who cost us a point at Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263