Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester United 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly obvious, keep them out for as long as possible and go all in for the final third.

Attacking from the off like the week before would have been madness and you'd have all be moaning even more.
The final 3rd would have been 30 minutes. At one nil down, we didn't go all in until 17 minutes from the end. I'm pretty sure you understood the plan as much as Rodgers. That's not a compliment in case you were confused.

strange to pick an error prone player who has been on the fringes for ages in the biggest game of the season.
Agree entirely.

But it had worked up until that moment.

He would have come off the next time the ball went out whatever happened.

He's never been a PL player in my eyes but he did his job well up until that point.

Fairly obvious, keep them out for as long as possible and go all in for the final third.

Attacking from the off like the week before would have been madness and you'd have all be moaning even more.
Why keep them out for as long as possible? Did we think they would tire and we would morph into Brazil ‘76?

We played a holding game with players capable of holding ONLY, once they scored the only way back was to change it.

In that case the selection is flawed from the off, we had to score but set up to not concede. We played for 0-0 and lost 0-2.

The final 3rd would have been 30 minutes. At one nil down, we didn't go all in until 17 minutes from the end. I'm pretty sure you understood the plan as much as Rodgers. That's not a compliment in case you were confused.

We went all in as soon as they scored.

It appears you are confused by the 2 minutes drinks break after them scoring the penalty and the game restarting.

You said the plan was to go all in for the final third. Did he forget or was he going for a smashing draw?

Well I thought bringing Perez on should have been enough.

Certainly showed he was the best player since the restart by far today.

Again, just to make clear before you try and take it to the opposite extreme, it was not Perez's fault we lost but we do not have enough quality players in attack to be as successful as you wished we were. Of which, Perez is one of those.

**** this game. 6 months of utter shit and this was purely the perfect finale.

I think BR is a loser who went and hid for years in a piece of shit league.

I've looked over his record in Europe and his previous Jobs in England and actually I'm struggling to see why his stock is so high.

I got taken in at first, but my gut feel is that he's a bit of a philosophical pretender.

For the record this doesn't sit well with me, I usually give managers more time than most and I'm one to look to the players first, however, I've seen some worrying shit from BR and I just don't think he's got my trust.

BR was supposed to build us a culture, a new LCFC identity. Unfortunately he's successfully done that, it's the opposite identity that saw us win the league imo.

I could do with football being halted for at least a year after the end to this season.

Well I thought bringing Perez on should have been enough.

Certainly showed he was the best player since the restart by far today.

Again, just to make clear before you try and take it to the opposite extreme, it was not Perez's fault we lost but we do not have enough quality players in attack to be as successful as you wished we were. Of which, Perez is one of those.
You're obsessed. Why do you think Perez should have been enough? I mean, Rodgers did but he's a moron so....

... Ah...

Nevermind.

Agree entirely.

But it had worked up until that moment.

He would have come off the next time the ball went out whatever happened.

He's never been a PL player in my eyes but he did his job well up until that point.

i agree. Where we diverge is I felt more attacking options should have been introduced earlier.

**** this game. 6 months of utter shit and this was purely the perfect finale.

I think BR is a loser who went and hid for years in a piece of shit league.

I've looked over his record in Europe and his previous Jobs in England and actually I'm struggling to see why his stock is so high.

I got taken in at first, but my gut feel is that he's a bit of a philosophical pretender.

For the record this doesn't sit well with me, I usually give managers more time than most and I'm one to look to the players first, however, I've seen some worrying shit from BR and I just don't think he's got my trust.

BR was supposed to build us a culture, a new LCFC identity. Unfortunately he's successfully done that, it's the opposite identity that saw us win the league imo.

I could do with football being halted for at least a year after the end to this season.
Yep, this. I’m hoping it’s a blip and with sound recruitment we will be back to how we approached games in 2019, if not we’re in hot water.

Yep, this. I’m hoping it’s a blip and with sound recruitment we will be back to how we approached games in 2019, if not we’re in hot water.

Unfortunately BR has his failure of a best mate in charge of recruitment.

I fear for us. Its clear the club management are soft and as a result we have a soft culture that ends with a soft underbelly on the pitch.

That's the identity..... Soft

Hamza was a poor choice, every game he has a major **** up in him.

You're obsessed. Why do you think Perez should have been enough? I mean, Rodgers did but he's a moron so....

... Ah...

Nevermind.

It would appear you missed the rather obvious sarcasm there.

Unfortunately BR has his failure of a best mate in charge of recruitment.

I fear for us. Its clear the club management are soft and as a result we have a soft culture that ends with a soft underbelly on the pitch.

That's the identity..... Soft

This is the crux of it, I’m afraid. The culture is one of cowardice. There are no absolute bastards about the place for those of less robust character to rally around.

We’ve just had one of the best seasons in our history and yet there are no heroes. Vardy, gets a pass. But nobody else.

Other than the remaining title winners (and not all of them, frankly) I don’t like any of them. I’m not proud that they represent my club or my city. That says quite a lot, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363