Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester United 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray was on for the same amount of time and had much more of an impact.

It's not Barnes' fault we lost the game at all but all he did was fluff a shot and that was it.

Perez kicked it out for a goal kick once and that was it.

Not their fault we lost but it is a fact they offered nothing to the game.

Even Hurst made more of a presence than both of them combined and he was only on for 5 mins.

Not their fault they arent good enough but none of our wide players are if we want to improve next season.
Perez is not a wide player. The other two got about a quarter of an hour. You're grabbing at straws now.

Also Praet had to come on then as leaving Wilf as the only CM would have been even more ****wittery.

It should have been Perez for Hamza instead of Nachos.
You think bringing Praet on when you're one down and need two was a good idea? Holy moist flaps, that's ****ing bonkers.

Perez is not a wide player. The other two got about a quarter of an hour. You're grabbing at straws now.

Perez replaced Nachos and played central today and it was probably his most anonymous performance for us.

He might show the odd good touch or the occasional decent attempt during a match but he can't consistently perform for 90 mins let alone a number of games.

You're grabbing at straws thinking he's good enough for to be a starter in a top 4 team.

Perez replaced Nachos and played central today and it was probably his most anonymous performance for us.

He might show the odd good touch or the occasional decent attempt during a match but he can't consistently perform for 90 mins let alone a number of games.

You're grabbing at straws thinking he's good enough for to be a starter in a top 4 team.
We're not a top 4 team. Rodgers saw to that.

So you leave one central midfielder on his own then??
So we contain our one nil loss and don't put on any players with creativity or attacking flair? Good plan. That's why we're not a top 4 club.

It's about playing the odds. Rodgers couldn't play ****ing tiddlywinks.

Yeah, I’d be really unhappy with a massive salary and achieving the targets my boss has set out.
Yes - he’s really ****ed the last six months but we shouldn’t forget that we have overall had a good season.
So here’s a question - 5th and Vardy golden boot, or 4th and Aubameyang takes the boot?
4th and Vardy has scored 0 goals

[QUOTE
So we contain our one nil loss and don't put on any players with creativity or attacking flair? Good plan. That's why we're not a top 4 club.

It's about playing the odds. Rodgers couldn't play ****ing tiddlywinks.

No, we attack as much as when can whilst also not leaving our snail pace backline woefully exposed.

Should have just played Kasper and 10 attackers, after all we needed to win.

****ing hilarious how you are happy to dig out a player over 15 minutes yet aren't willing to accept criticism of a manager who has engineered a 19 point swing in half a season and overseen pure relegation form since Christmas.

[QUOTE

No, we attack as much as when can whilst also not leaving our snail pace backline woefully exposed.

Ah so we couldn't afford to concede another whilst having no one on the pitch capable of creating a goal. Again, good plan.

****ing hilarious how you are happy to dig out a player over 15 minutes yet aren't willing to accept criticism of a manager who has engineered a 19 point swing in half a season and overseen pure relegation form since Christmas.
Perez played 32 mins plus injury time.

I already said it wasn't his fault, or any of the subs, fault we lost but he literally offered us nothing when he came on.

What did he do that I missed then?

Ah so we couldn't afford to concede another whilst having no one on the pitch capable of creating a goal. Again, good plan.
Now now, no need to go all straw man.

Perez, Barnes & Gray were already on.

Who else should he have brought on that would be capable of creating a goal?

Unless you think Hamza was more likely to create something?

[QUOTE

Just because you can't work it out for yourself, taking Choudhury off was a must. Tielemans and Ndidi could then have sat in the middle and we could have changed shape. We could have gone to a 4-3-3 with:

Schmiechel
Justin
Evans
Morgan
Thomas
Tielemans
Ndidi
Perez
Barnes
Vardy
Gray

We were one down and needed 2. Why the **** do you think we had to go like for like? That is one of umpteen possibilities. We might have conceded but we did that anyway without ever really threatening them.

Also, Rodgers is most certainly not without criticism in this.

Not thinking he should be sacked right now does not mean I think he has been perfect.

There are a quite a few options in between there too.

It's also not relegation form to be precise.

We (arguably) had ONE shot saved in a game we HAD to win. We set up to stifle with an inept 11, we thought we could snatch a breakaway goal or hold out for a point cos somehow someone thought Wolves May help us out.

As I said in the pre-match thread, the lineup was death by a thousand cuts. Not ONCE did we attempt to go at them, probably because the correct players for that were sitting on their arse on the bench.

After limping through half a season, with 1 game to regain some pride we approach it like some limp wristed wanker.

We are ****ing boring to watch. I accept we have three very good players injured, BUT in the biggest game of the season we didn’t turn up because the manager didn’t have the bollocks to put faith in a starting 11 that could have caused Man U problems.

We attempted to bore them into submission, I am beyond angry.

Now now, no need to go all straw man.

Perez, Barnes & Gray were already on.

Who else should he have brought on that would be capable of creating a goal?

Unless you think Hamza was more likely to create something?
Things didn't have to happen in that order. Choudhury should have been off much earlier. A decent manager would have probably worked that out.

Oh, and we didnt have to start with that 11 either. It was madness.

Just because you can't work it out for yourself, taking Choudhury off was a must. Tielemans and Ndidi could then have sat in the middle and we could have changed shape. We could have gone to a 4-3-3 with:

Schmiechel
Justin
Evans
Morgan
Thomas
Tielemans
Ndidi
Perez
Barnes
Vardy
Gray

We were one down and needed 2. Why the **** do you think we had to go like for like? That is one of umpteen possibilities. We might have conceded but we did that anyway without ever really threatening them.

Pretty sure that was the set up we went to, albeit Praet replaced a knackered Tielemans.

Hard to tell though as Barnes and Perez were completely anonymous.

Pretty sure that was the set up we went to, albeit Praet replaced a knackered Tielemans.

Hard to tell though as Barnes and Perez were completely anonymous.
For 20 odd minutes after we had gone a goal down.... Like I say, things didn't have to happen in that order. We should have started with the intention of scoring goals instead of hoping not to concede. Still, that's not Rodgers' style. He hasn't got the orchids for it.

Things didn't have to happen in that order. Choudhury should have been off much earlier. A decent manager would have probably worked that out.

Oh, and we didnt have to start with that 11 either. It was madness.

Perez on first and then the rest all at the same time so it makes no difference.

This isn't me saying I'm a better manager than Rodgers but I did suggest at HT to bring Perez on for Hamza around 60 and then the wide players at the drinks break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669