Post Match Leicester 0 Millwall 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would compromise my football principles and play the likes of Dyer from the start in these matches but Sven does not wish so to do. He is a better tactician than me so perhaps, when the team learn to deal with this style, it will be all the stronger. Panic in October is unseemly.

The idea that we need to adapt for lower league opposition is correct. Unfortunately Dyer is not the answer.

This team do not seem equipped to grind out a result, we either pass the opposition of the park (on occasions) or we twat around with it across the pitch and hope something happens. This week again, No craft, no guile, no width and no plan B. This is going to be a difficult season - again.

At half time, we bought on Dyer and Vassell, both of whom went out wide, changing our shape. I would class that as a Plan B. Just because it doesn't work doesn't make it less of a plan.

the pace. Replace Wellens and King with Dyer and Gallagher.

:030:

The same Leicester public that boo after the first home game of the season?
The same Leicester public that boo a player's name when announced in the starting line up?
The same Leicester public that sing for another goalie when the goalie at the time makes a mistake?
I'd go as far as to say the Leicester public is part of the whole bloody problem!

So a minority of idiots are the 'Leicester public'......as previously illustrated by Boc, half of the expectation has been self-built by the club.

:030:

So a minority of idiots are the 'Leicester public'......as previously illustrated by Boc, half of the expectation has been self-built by the club.

From the games I have been to this season I would actually say it is not a minority, and that is not me over exaggerating.

You won't be happy with me, but me give me one more chance, you won't be happy anyway.

I haven't seen much of us this year - in fact, only the televised games.

Would any of you better informed guys like to comment on whether we think perhaps Howard is being used as an 'option' when we're struggling to break teams down in the middle of the park.

I know its naive and a bit too simplified to assume that going direct is the answer when we're outplayed/ungunned in the middle, do we think its worth more of a 'punt' (if you'll excuse the awful pun) than its currently getting?

Or are we currently doing this?

I haven't seen much of us this year - in fact, only the televised games.

Would any of you better informed guys like to comment on whether we think perhaps Howard is being used as an 'option' when we're struggling to break teams down in the middle of the park.

I know its naive and a bit too simplified to assume that going direct is the answer when we're outplayed/ungunned in the middle, do we think its worth more of a 'punt' (if you'll excuse the awful pun) than its currently getting?

Or are we currently doing this?

We're currently doing it to an extent, in that our passing in midfield always ends up with either:

1. passing it out to the full-backs who lob high crosses into the box or
2. passing it back to Schmeichel who hoofs it forwards.

I haven't seen it mentioned that we were lucky to finish with 10 men, let alone 11. Bamba, or whoever tripped their player for the penalty, was lucky not be be shown a red, and Nugent took out his frustration with a high scissor tackle which could have easily been a red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566