Complete feck up from the fop

Wrong team selection
Wrong tactics
Wrong subs at the wrong time
Totally shit defending
Shit blind ref
And I'm getting soaked to the skin

What a load of shit

Due to prior engagements I couldn't be there today unfortunately (fortunately?), but from what I heard of the game it appears that the omission of Howard may have been a flaw in the game plan.

Last edited:
Due to prior engagements I couldn't be there today unfortunately (fortunately?), but from what I heard of the game it appears that the omission of Howard may have been a flaw in the game plan.

it was an obvious one for most in the ground prior to kick off. Paulo is a ****in well dressed clown

Complete feck up from the fop

Wrong team selection
Wrong tactics
Wrong subs at the wrong time
Totally shit defending

Anybody wish that Colin was our manager?

homer said:
And I'm getting soaked to the skin

It's not raining in the Garden of England.

Had to work today. Was listening to the game 1st half via radio on my mobile and 2nd half via my wifes mobile (put next to home radio by my son) but put the phone down when 2nd went in.
Till then thought we would get equaliser and should of had penalty or did he think Howard blooded his own nose.

The table doesn't lie. We're in trouble. Not enough penetration in the final third. Lost our brick wall mentality at the back. Worried

Sounds like it.

But Stringer (and Motown) seemed to be suggesting that the only way players get a nose bleed is if they've been fouled.
I really don't know why I continue listening to him he talks so much bollocks it just winds me up.

so does stringer to be fair

Not so much the omission of Howard which annoyed me; But if you're going to play Fryatt, give him half decent service and don't expect him to be the focal point of a 4-5-1 formation.

Some woeful subs and we possess a clown goalie.

Hill's attack on Howard; defo peno and possible red card.

Last edited:
The table doesn't lie. We're in trouble. Not enough penetration in the final third. Lost our brick wall mentality at the back. Worried

You're not allowed to say that. You can be as positive as you like when you win a game, but you're not allowed to be negative when we're in the relegation places after failing to win in 6 games.

We were awful. Missed Howard like crazy from the start.

Fryatt and Waghorn were utterly useless. I'm no Fryatt hater but he was wank today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669