Leicester 0 QPR 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warnock teams always burn extra minutes, dive, cheat and feign injury, it's gamesmanship. We might get indignant about it, but if our players did the same we'd be all for it.

Bitterness will get you no where in life. Glad to see I got an educated response! :038:

Look ! We've got enough problems without some cockney knob coming on here and talking sense.

At least they've stopped the street parties down your way....I understand that they are still going on in Swansea.

Look ! We've got enough problems without some cockney knob coming on here and talking sense.

At least they've stopped the street parties down your way....I understand that they are still going on in Swansea.
Sunny Delight and Wagon Wheels a plenty.

Warnock teams always burn extra minutes, dive, cheat and feign injury, it's gamesmanship. We might get indignant about it, but if our players did the same we'd be all for it.

I wouldn't, I can't stand to see gamesmanship. Waghorn was annoying me on Saturday with the ease in which he went to ground. Conversely, Dyer has impressed me with the way he rides out challenges, and tries to stay on his feet, the Coventry game especially.

I'm sorry but where was QPR players moaning, diving, cheating etc... I'm not trying to be arrogant in anyway and sorry if my post come across in that way. Like I said I thought you were a good footballing side, just you lacked penetration. I'm not here to gloat. I am enjoying the ride at the minute and it's good times to be a QPR fan. I am also aware the wheels will come off. Reading many different message boards, it's clear to see that everyone thinks we are just a lucky side. Don't you make your own luck? Surely we can't of been lucky in every game we've played - be fair. We did a very professional job against you at the weekend and it can't be all down to the ref. There were no incidents prior to us going 1 - 0 up and we were the much better side for the first 20mins. In fact we had more shots in that period than you had the whole game. In four away games at Sheffield Utd, Derby, Ipswich and at your's we've taken 10 points, I'd of bitten your hand off at being given 6 in all honesty. There are some very good posters on this board who I was hoping to have a nice friendly conversation with that’s all. Instead as I said I seem to have found the argumentative and ignorant type given some of the responses. You’ll be there or there about’s come the end of the season if you can be more attack minded, something which I think Sousa doesn’t install in his sides.

I dont think your "just a lucky side", I think you have a very good championship manager with bags of experience. He has taken a half decent squad and gave them some leadership and brought in some stability. I dont like the bloke or his tactics but he is a damn site better than what we have at the moment (you probally knew that).

I dont think your "just a lucky side", I think you have a very good championship manager with bags of experience. He has taken a half decent squad and gave them some leadership and brought in some stability. I dont like the bloke or his tactics but he is a damn site better than what we have at the moment (you probally knew that).

Cheers Kingy. As I said you'll be alright. Not sure about Sousa though. Think he doesn't know how to change things in a game when required. Good to watch but no killer instinct. Best of luck anyway.

Wow, just watched the highlights and Michael Morrison was absolutely garbage for both goals, You could have turned a bus round in the space he gave the top scorer in the league for that 1st goal.

The 2nd goal was just as bad, he stopped running, realised he was in trouble and then got skinned with ease when he caught up with him.

Very worrying, If it was Rab C he would have been hung drawn and quartered.

One thing I have noticed is Sousa's reluctance to change a game. Pearson would often make HT substitutions if things weren't going well which often impacted the game. Even when losing, Sousa doesn't seem to want to change anything until the 75th minute.

One thing I have noticed is Sousa's reluctance to change a game. Pearson would often make HT substitutions if things weren't going well which often impacted the game. Even when losing, Sousa doesn't seem to want to change anything until the 75th minute.

It was obvious that QPR had our entire game plan sussed out after 5 minutes. He left it far too late to change. The whole defence looked a shower of shite for both goals and not one of them seemed to know who they should track. I actually started laughing at the build up to the second as it was so comically shit

He changed the whole set up at half time against Cardiff, and it won us the game

It was obvious that QPR had our entire game plan sussed out after 5 minutes. He left it far too late to change. The whole defence looked a shower of shite for both goals and not one of them seemed to know who they should track. I actually started laughing at the build up to the second as it was so comically shit

Mainly the defence that was usually difficult to break down last season.

Obviously a different keeper who probably doesn't inspire much confidence with defenders but I just think that either they don't understand their roles now - or can't play to the expected roles.

This is the point I was making. When Sousa was down at QPR he was exactly the same and I don’t think he was any different at Swansea. He doesn’t yet know how to send his team out to win a football match. The football is always nice and neat, but rarely penetrative. That style doesn’t win games, certainly not in the Championship. This league is a fast physical league, not the in the same fineness as the Premiership. Don’t get me wrong I am not here to slag off your manager either. I think his style would work very well in the Premiership. But for the Championship you’re playing against gritty sides, some not full of talent, but consisting hard working and gritty players. Some clubs are even fighting to stay in existence and are certainly not full of overpaid playboy superstars. Add that with Sousa slowness to spot a side’s weakness and change his setup to exploit that was what worried me. We never scored many goals with him at the helm and I suppose we were lucky that we never really conceded many either. Pretty much the same happened at Swansea too. Like I said I wish you well but after what I saw on Saturday, I’d be concerned for the reasons I said regarding Sousa. I haven’t seen you week in week out but I have seen QPR every game this season. I agree with some of you in that we didn’t that great at times, but for no more than about 5mins in that whole game did we look uncomfortable. Two shots on target I think it was the whole game won’t win you many matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669