Leicester 0 QPR 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a nasty experience of hooliganism yesterday. Walking out of the exit to the stand and crossing to head up Raw Dykes Road, I heard a shout of "and you " followed by a kick across the shin. I turned round ready to have a go, only to be met by what only can be described as Bernies much older brother and his wife.
I was shocked it was someone so old that I didn't know what to say and could only reply with "don't feckin kick me..... old man.
Very dissapointed with my self.

Last edited:
Had a nasty experience of hooliganism yesterday. Walking out of the exit to the stand and crossing to head up Raw Dykes Road, I heard a shout of "and you " followed by a kick across the shin. I turned round ready to have a go, only to be met by what only can be described as Bernies much older brother and his wife.
I was shocked it was someone so old that I didn't know what to say and could only reply with "don't feckin kick me..... old man.
Very dissapointed with my self.

:icon_eek:
What had you done to provoke the poor old chap?

:icon_eek:
What had you done to provoke the poor old chap?

I walked across in front of him. I was leaving the stadium and he was walking round the ground. I cut him up in effect.

The fact he shouted "and you" makes me assume he had also done this to some one else.

I walked across in front of him. I was leaving the stadium and he was walking round the ground. I cut him up in effect.

The fact he shouted "and you" makes me assume he had also done this to some one else.

I still think you should have given him a right good hoof in response. Never too old to learn from mistakes

I certainly would've turned round and given him a few words!!
After the game you're bound to get people 'cutting you up' on the walk away from the ground, no need to behave like that.

I had to have a word with one of the young lads who sit next to us during the game which always puts me in a bad mood(telling kids off, not watching the game-hmmmm actually....)

Old chap and 3 little lads have had STs next to us, the oldest can't be more than 7/8, anyhoo, bet they are up and down to the concourse several times each half(which bloody pisses me off,why couldn't the the old chap have taken them into the family stand!)
Anyhoo on one of their trips they came back, and the middle one stood there saying 'BEEP BEEP' over and over.

Before I stood up to let them pass I said to him, 'I'm not a car on the road, excuse me works better you know'
He looked at me a little scared, said 'excuse me' and scuttled past looked a tad sheepish.
Everytime after that he said excuse me. Lesson learned methinks!:081:

Last edited:
Must remember to go on Foxestalk later and read all about the miserable old bat that some posters were sat to on Saturday.....

Must remember to go on Foxestalk later and read all about the miserable old bat that some posters were sat to on Saturday.....

The one who told a kid off for having fun :icon_roll

Old chap and 3 little lads have had STs next to us, the oldest can't be more than 7/8, anyhoo, bet they are up and down to the concourse several times each half(which bloody pisses me off,why couldn't the the old chap have taken them into the family stand!)

This seems to be de rigueur in L block, where everyone looks twelve to me anyway. I put it down to ADHD and bad Ritalin, one of the symptoms being an uncontrollable desire to impersonate Roadrunner.

Saturday was a huge disappointment and anticlimax after the display against Cardiff.

Why did Waghorn and Dyer swap wings and stay there when dyer had the beating of their right back?

How can you play Waghorn and Fryatt in the same team unless they both play in a 2 up front and the ball is played to their feet or through the channels? What is the point of playing Waghorn on the wing?

Why does Hobbs never stand on the edge of the penalty area to attack our corner kicks with a header instead of standing on the goal line or at the near post? No wonder he never scores...

I could go on.....

I'm avoiding commenting on Sousa for a few more weeks so I'll stick with what I saw on Saturday.

Some of us have feared that teams would allow us to weave intricate patterns until they broke down and then hit us on the break.

It wasn't even as good as that against QPR. They knew that we've got no mind set these days for a physical battle and took charge. Only when Howard was brought on was there any increase in tempo and a bit of appetite for a battle up front.

I thought the game was boring and played in just the sort of subdued atmosphere that visiting sides want to create.

In my experience the team that plays with the highest tempo tends to win the match. On this basis we won't be winning many this season.

I'm avoiding commenting on Sousa for a few more weeks so I'll stick with what I saw on Saturday.

Some of us have feared that teams would allow us to weave intricate patterns until they broke down and then hit us on the break.

It wasn't even as good as that against QPR. They knew that we've got no mind set these days for a physical battle and took charge. Only when Howard was brought on was there any increase in tempo and a bit of appetite for a battle up front.

I thought the game was boring and played in just the sort of subdued atmosphere that visiting sides want to create.

In my experience the team that plays with the highest tempo tends to win the match. On this basis we won't be winning many this season.

After that analysis, I don't think you need to comment on Sousa.
:icon_lol:

A question that is often asked, should the fans raise the noise to encourage the team, or should the team raise the tempo to encourage the fans to raise the noise.
Against Cardiff, the way the team came out in the second half certainly went a long way to answer the question.

Why don't they do it every game? Maybe because they are only human!:102:

Against Cardiff, the way the team came out in the second half certainly went a long way to answer the question.

As far as I could see the pattern of the game followed the Cardiff one for the first hour, we put early second half pressure on QPR .... but it looked ineffectual without the end product Kingy gave us on Tuesday, possibly because the option of him playing off big Stevie wasn't there until the substitution.

A question that is often asked, should the fans raise the noise to encourage the team, or should the team raise the tempo to encourage the fans to raise the noise.

There was more atmosphere on the moon than during the second half on Saturday.

Why doesn't the fat bloke with the drum go in the kop instead? I thought he was crap on Saturday anyway... couldn't even rouse a rabble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669