Leicester 0 QPR 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think people slagging off all of Sousa's tactics are just wrong. Fryatt over Howard was only a mistake if the gameplan was lots of long balls (I very, very, very much doubt that it was).

Our gameplan was to play it out slowly from the back, but QPR simply played high up the pitch and stopped us from doing so

We then obviously had no idea what on earth to do, and had to resort to lumping it aimlessly up the pitch to a player who couldn't head a ball to save his life. It was like the whole preparation for the game had not into taken into consideration the fact that the opposition might decide to stop us playing it out from the back

It was crazy - and don't get me started on the switch over of Dyer and Waghorn, or the insane substitutions

On the day, tactically, it was managerial ineptitude of the highest order

Our gameplan was to play it out slowly from the back, but QPR simply played high up the pitch and stopped us from doing so

We then obviously had no idea what on earth to do, and had to resort to lumping it aimlessly up the pitch to a player who couldn't head a ball to save his life

Well thats where decent managers have a plan B. Why would Sousa not think that they were not going to press us high up the pitch??!! Always have a back up plan. We did not.

Last edited:
People don't just turn crap for no reason.

My mate Nick did. I went to college with him, stayed in touch afters and regularly hung out...but then he stopped replying to my emails and didn't invite me to his stag do or his wedding. Never heard from him since.

Hang on a minute? Thinking about it, you don't think it was the girlfriend do you?

Have the players all got new girlfriends this season? Quick - someone find out.

There's a crude tag I could attach to this picture which sums up how yesterday went...

0,,10274~9055867,00.jpg

Tactics so wrong today,we were crying out for a bit of width..N'Guessan should have played with Dyer on the other wing in a 4-4-2 with Howard and Waghorn as the front pairing.

Ok, please tell me what N'Guessan has done in his time on the pitch so far this season to have earnt a recall to the starting line-up after a great performance by the other players in the previosu game?

From what I've seen of him he's been cack, and the twit missed a sitter to bag all three points aganst the Covscum...

I was going to, but BM beat me to it... although my choice would have been to remove the wi and replace them with cun - but of course ladies do not say words like that :icon_wink

Errrr, does that mean I'm not a 'lady' then cos at football I say that word far too much!

yawn youll all learn one day.

Why don't you just feck off and give some other messageboard virtual earache? Wassock.

I hate to say this and it would upset me and a few others no end.......................
but if these new owners have the cash available circa £10m+ then why not get MON back. He would add to the crowd in numbers and get this bunch of halfwits playing.
Lets be honest I doubt he will ever get a big job again with his record of walking out on clubs, and he also likes to copy Clough where he can.

Wouldn't upset me. Could well turn out to be the best thing they could do to get us playing again.

Errrr, does that mean I'm not a 'lady' then cos at football I say that word far too much!

That's why I put the :icon_wink there... there is always an appropriate time for that word I seem to have recently discovered.

Ok, please tell me what N'Guessan has done in his time on the pitch so far this season to have earnt a recall to the starting line-up after a great performance by the other players in the previosu game?

From what I've seen of him he's been cack, and the twit missed a sitter to bag all three points aganst the Covscum...

Why don't you just feck off and give some other messageboard virtual earache? Wassock.

Just because he has been cack, does not disguise he was just the type of player needed against Warnock's ugly approach.

Just because he has been cack, does not disguise he was just the type of player needed against Warnock's ugly approach.

We needed cack players? Interesting. Wonder if we can get Junior Lewis and Ade Akinbiyi back for the away leg?

How can he be just the type of player needed, when he has done bugger all for us?

Its all right coming out with sarky comments,so who would have been a better option clever ****!

IMO the best options (apart from Howard) were on the pitch but they were just deployed poorly.

How can he be just the type of player needed, when he has done bugger all for us?

Inconsistent yes,but not bugger all...after watching Leicester yesterday, it was obvious to the eye what was needed..o.k he has been poor but with no alternative wide player he could have been no worse than that lot yesterday.

My old man took the 'Warnock is a ****ing ****' approach, I went for 'We were very poor and beat the same side 4-0 a few months ago'.

We agreed to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670