Leicester 0 QPR 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm not. So cheesed off with it all. Lets win them both and turn it all around. Come on Paulo, you clueless tool!! You can do this!!

As much as I want to see the back of Sousa, he was obviously chosen by our new owners to make us play a continental style and make the club more attractive to watch to a foreign audience and for that reason, I suspect it will be some time before Mr Sousa departs. (By which time the damage will be well and truly done).

It needs a change and it needs it now. We need to bring in soemone strong enough to get this team playing again.

I know I will be castigated for saying this, but we could do a lot worse that get MoN back in.

Anyway, I wasn't at the game today, but never mind the result, was it entertaining, as that seems to carry much more weight just lately?

Tactics so wrong today,we were crying out for a bit of width..N'Guessan should have played with Dyer on the other wing in a 4-4-2 with Howard and Waghorn as the front pairing.

To beat Warnock's teams you need to attack the flanks,they have 2 big centre halves who win the longball all day,Leicester played straight into there hands.

Poor Fryatt had no chance today but even so he does look like a player who is completely low on confidence.

Listening to Sousa's comments after the game..was disheartning,Waghorn looked clueless out there and for him to turn round to say he played well..come on you can fool some but not others,even his body language was saying he is not enjoying it.

Still to early to judge but i think he has got to sometimes ditch his continenal beliefs and have us playing different ways when needed.

I was hoping someone would do that to my post.....:038:

I was going to, but BM beat me to it... although my choice would have been to remove the wi and replace them with cun - but of course ladies do not say words like that :icon_wink

Still to early to judge but i think he has got to sometimes ditch his continenal beliefs and have us playing different ways when needed.

And this is while the weather/pitches are still reasonable. How much pretty football will we be able to play in February?

Everyone else has pretty much said it, stupid tactics today - Waggy on the wing, Dyer on the wrong side and Fryatt upfront alone. Ikeme was awful. Wellens was bad, particularly 1st half. 'Gamesmanship' on show in buckets from QPR and Warnock completely out-thought Sousa. 7 mins added on when you're down is usually a gift to energise the crowd and players, plenty of time to score two, but we were so ineffective that I thought 'oh god, just let it end' and it seemed the players felt the same way.

Maybe it's Sousa's English but I don't think I've heard an interview with him yet that I've agreed with what he's said. I still can't quite believe that he said leaving King out of the starting line-up for Reading was a good idea.

You're not allowed to say that. You can be as positive as you like when you win a game, but you're not allowed to be negative when we're in the relegation places after failing to win in 6 games.

Or, you can say nothing when we win (in the post match thread at least) and then come back out when we lose to say 'I told you so'?

Our manager was just about to bring on Abe for the last few minutes when they scored the second goal. He then indicated Abe to sit back down. With the extra 7 minutes he could have had at least 10 to minutes on the field, and replace that feckwit Wellens.
No he shoved him back on the bench and just stood there! That indicated to me he had given up on the game. The game is not over until the wanker in Red/yellow blows his whistle!!!!!

Our manager was just about to bring on Abe for the last few minutes when they scored the second goal. He then indicated Abe to sit back down. With the extra 7 minutes he could have had at least 10 to minutes on the field, and replace that feckwit Wellens.
No he shoved him back on the bench and just stood there! That indicated to me he had given up on the game. The game is not over until the wanker in Red/yellow blows his whistle!!!!!

Abe's a defensive midfielder. Not the type of player you put on when you're chasing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669