Leicester 0 QPR 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You simply cannot get away with that. I was directly behind the incident and there was a very obvious push on Morrison.

Obvious push? He nudged him. It was no more than what Howard does everytime the ball goes towards him.

Apart from the four unchallenged crosses from great positions that he put sweetly straight into the keepers arms.......

in grown up football, that Championship teams play, most teams don't rely on full backs to be the most creative players though. Thank **** its Pompey up next :)

So, sublime against Cardiff and pretty hopeless today. What next? Was this really a 4-5-1? At home I would sooner us gamble and stick three strikers on their centre backs and have a go.
It sounded to me as though we weren't given an opportunity to play the passing game that Sousa is trying to instil? Are we simply not good enough or did we panic and resort to lumping it forward to no effect?
Some big decisions for Sousa to make. Does he bring in Vitor, moreno and Abe? Does he change the system? Does he put this down to a blip and stick with the same set-up?

Obvious push? He nudged him. It was no more than what Howard does everytime the ball goes towards him.

Yeah you mean the sort of thing Howard gives away free kicks for??

What a shitty afternoon?

More disappointed that we didnt have the starting line-up from Tuesday, that we allowed a medicore QPR to take the points, and that Oakley got subbed when it should've been Wellens.

Ah well, will have have to take me frustration out on the vodka!(ok maybe not too much vodka as I'm skint!)

We were allowed to pass it about Micky. They were more than happy for us to pass/piss about with it at the back and then hoof it up towards Fryatt so they could get the ball back.

We were allowed to pass it about Micky. They were more than happy for us to pass/piss about with it at the back and then hoof it up towards Fryatt so they could get the ball back.

So today we lacked quality in the final third to unlock their defence. I must sat it is a slight worry that none of our strikers have bagged yet. Did the Swansea strikers not face similar problems?

And the ref missed an assault on Howard that every other person in the ground could see (apart from the linesman, obviously)

The linesman apparently did see it and raised his flag but the ref ignored it.

So today we lacked quality in the final third to unlock their defence. I must sat it is a slight worry that none of our strikers have bagged yet. Did the Swansea strikers not face similar problems?

we were outclassed tactically. Cocknose knew we'd look to play it out to the full backs from the keeper and stopped us dead there. We had no option but to hoof it to where Howard should have been. Sousa finally worked this out far too late in the game and we were already ****ed good and proper

The ref was simply dreadful.

I felt Hobbs was the only decent player all match, caught out a couple of times but always thinking, pushing and building play. He's going to become a superb defender.

Playing Waghorn out wide is nonsensical...especially as he was shit. Howard should have started, Waghorn should have played in front of him and Fryatt should be at Wigan.

I still don't have a clue why we've spent money on players we don't use...because there are some screaming openings in the current side. Wellens should not be wearing a shirt and Morrison looked very weak and negative in his passing.

And then as I'm riding home in the bloody rain I had to listen to the semi-coherent Sousa wibbling on as if he was a clueless gimp.

I don't understand his tactics, his team selection, his approach to the game, his buying policy or his idiot interviews.

Sousa's comments on Radio Leicester worried me massively. It seems he has no confidence in what he or the team are doing. I know that might get translated poorly due to his broken English, but he just doesn't seem to know what he wants from each player. Playing Waghorn on the wing is not what we paid £2m/£3m for. We need to go back to basics, 4-4-2, home and away, and have solid performers in each position, not round pegs in square holes (Oakley right mid last season).

It's a tough one to decide if I want us to lose both games this week so we can get rid of Sousa or if winning both against the poorest side in the division will keep him here and bring us false hope!!

Sousa's comments on Radio Leicester worried me massively. It seems he has no confidence in what he or the team are doing. I know that might get translated poorly due to his broken English, but he just doesn't seem to know what he wants from each player. Playing Waghorn on the wing is not what we paid £2m/£3m for. We need to go back to basics, 4-4-2, home and away, and have solid performers in each position, not round pegs in square holes (Oakley right mid last season).

It's a tough one to decide if I want us to lose both games this week so we can get rid of Sousa or if winning both against the poorest side in the division will keep him here and bring us false hope!!

The win-win situation would be to win both games and sack him, I'm staying positive :-D

Well our Chairman probably wants us to lose our next two games so why don't we all join him?

Why does our Chairman want that? Makes him look a dick for appointing him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669