Post Match Leicester 1 Arsenal 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez for them, Ulloa equalising soon after for us.

Cracking performance, good result!

Re: Leicester 1 Arsenal

Exceptional stuff. Albrighton looks a mess but he needs time. 2 points from Everton, Chelsea and Arsenal is an excellent return.

Good result, I don't think any of us on this forum expected to get even a single point from those first three games. Well done the lads.

Good start - 2 unbeaten games in 3 matches against top 5 teams. We've played brilliantly so far.

We were fantastic today. They had chances but we were a threat too. Very pleased with what we've seen so far!

I'll take that. Arsenal are quality, but they lack a real poacher up front. We defended really well, were competitive in the middle, just lacked a little something in the final third. Nuge looked tired, Ulloa did well, maybe should have got that 2nd though. And we're 15th - above Everton, and only behind Man U on goal difference! I don't think any other team has played all 3 of their games against top 5 from last year.

Great result.

Nugent ran his knackers off. Ulloa has genuine quality.

Mahrez so good we will be lucky to keep him at this rate.

But Schlupp was man of the match for me. Great effort.

Morgan and Moore absolutely brilliant.

Giving it a proper go. I love it.

Last edited:

Good result, I don't think any of us on this forum expected to get even a single point from those first three games. Well done the lads.
Speak for yourself :icon_bigg

Playing the big teams early in the season is often the best chance of picking up points.

Booooo! I only caught about five minutes of commentary on the way back from a charity match. Commentators said we were unlucky?

The way that Vardy skipped past two Arsenal defenders before ultimately having his shot saved bodes well, there's several centre backs who he will get great joy out of this season.

Andy King is fast becoming my new hero. Thought he was absolutely superb today.

Seems like we're as good as Arsenal and Everton but not quite as good as Chelsea. Sounds like it's fighting for champions league qualification for us rather than fighting for the title :(

just got in! missed it all! kids party! absolutely delighted. bloody brilliant!! :) :) :) :) :)

Vardy"s pace, like last season, will create chances and score goals. Not as many as last season and not as many pdnalties, but the movement of that Vardy chance, and for the Ulloa one earlier bodes well for our chances of getting results in this League.

Ulloa does look like a good buy and despite giving the ball away a few times and a couple of silly fouls, Hammond played pretty well, not bad for second or third choice in that role.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570