Post Match Leicester 1 Arsenal 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, kept his neck in back then didn't he

I'm sure it has long been established that Impey has no neck. His full name of Andrew Noneck Impey certainly suggests it.

I'm sure it has long been established that Impey has no neck. His full name of Andrew Noneck Impey certainly suggests it.

he looked very dapper yesterday and has some lovely gold teeth

I also have the atypical plastic family behind me.

archetypal?

The two words are the opposite of each other. I think you chose the wrong one.

Let me start with the positive. In the Everton game Kevin Phillips was completely baffled by the walkie-talkie and Steve Walsh had to leave his perch high up to get it to work. Today Phillips seemed to have a full command of it. This should not be dismissed as no doubt a lot of work went on at the training ground to get Kevin Phillips up to speed.

Gary Taylor-Fletcher was absent from the bench. This was a mistake. His role is vital. He usually sits next to Marcin Wasilewski glares malevolently at the pitch and nods agreement to whatever Marcin says. People like Drinkwater and Vardy knew to sit elsewhere but unforgivably nobody warned Esteban Cambiasso. Marcin began telling Esteban a long story and Cambiasso looked increasingly startled as though he was hoping it was a misunderstanding due to bad English. I have no idea what Marcin was talking about but it may have been about werewolves, vampires and other unwholesome Wasilewski relatives.

Comedy Gold - keep it coming, David.

Thank you both. Of course it is the people in the dugout who provide the Comedy Gold.
Are you the man Cate mentioned in the match thread? That's what everyone is interested to know today. Deadline day? Forget it.

Cate Fox said:
Am I the only person wondering if the older gentleman in the beige jacket near the dug out is Mr Gwilliam??

Are you the man Cate mentioned in the match thread? That's what everyone is interested to know today. Deadline day? Forget it.

Shame on you Blaarev. The word Cate mentioned was gentleman.

No Cate . Yet again I disappoint a lady.
I was in shirt sleeves and resemble Mr Pickwick .

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame on you Blaarev. The word Cate mentioned was gentleman.

No Cate . Yet again I disappoint a lady.
I was in shirt sleeves and resemble Mr Pickwick .
Sorry about my Norwegian inpoliteness. It will surely happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566