Post Match Leicester 1 Aston Villa 2

I think we’d better with Enzo. And better looking, obviously.

Cooper is doing OK, been dealt a bad hand. He’s made some mistakes but that’s to be expected with a new squad and a lot of new players. I have hope he will figure it out but very little that we will be able to survive this season.

I think we'd have started very much like how Southampton have. And how Burnley did last season.

The difference in the PL is massive. You simply cannot get away with playing that style at this level with mediocre players. Both Spurs and Villa high pressed our defenders constantly. Nobody did that in the same way last season.

One example is Hermansen who looks terrified in possession this season when he seemed to have all the time in the world last year.

EM would have added very different players to the squad than Cooper has. But we just don't have the budget to upgrade the defensive players enough to make it work. As I suspect EM realised when he legged it the first chance he got.

I was in the verge of going at 2.15pm. Could’ve made it but then decided to watch on my brother’s “dodgy box” at home. Not been to a match this season, so I really wanted to, but at these prices it’s hefty. I spend a lot of time abroad so god knows when I’ll go again. Bottom line, I’ve got bills to pay!!
If you come home with change from £60 you’re doing well. It seems excessive.

If you come home with change from £60 you’re doing well. It seems excessive.
It is excessive. I can’t afford to take my son to a march from where we live in London.

£30 odd quid in fuel, £20 odd quid for food and a drink and the thick end of £80 fir two tickets.

Overall not much change out of £150 for an hour and a half of entertainment and the thick end of six hours driving.

£50 for both tickets and it would feel worth it.

It is excessive. I can’t afford to take my son to a march from where we live in London.

£30 odd quid in fuel, £20 odd quid for food and a drink and the thick end of £80 fir two tickets.

Overall not much change out of £150 for an hour and a half of entertainment and the thick end of six hours driving.

£50 for both tickets and it would feel worth it.
The risk with football - that I can't see with any other industry but sport - is it could be the most dreadful 90 minutes of your life and yet, there's no recompense if that is the case.

£150 and if it's shit, you just have to lump it. Odd business.

If anyone is going to the Palace game and has two spare tickets I would love to buy/borrow them and buy you a pint?

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Liverpool49
4Aston Villa49
5Brighton48
6Nottm F48
7Chelsea47
8Newcastle37
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45