Post Match Leicester 1 Brighton 4 (FOUR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither Moore or Wasilewski are right-backs. Our bad form in December came when De Laet was out too. We really have no replacement for him.

Our players just looked like they were on holiday. Hopefully it's just a one off as it would be a bit disappointing to limp over the line and not break 100 points.

Well that was a load of shite.

Not just the game but the whole night. The game we were just rubbish, we didn't seem interested and had a sense of arrogance where we just thought we were going to turn up and win however ended up playing a decent team who hammered us all over the pitch. I like Phillips and he was a clever signing however don't start him again Nige, give GTF a chance from the start.

The fans were rubbish and didn't liven up Til the last ten. We also did our usual and decided to turn on fans who left early (I didn't). However for the fans who went early then FairPlay they missed nothing and they are entitled to leave when they want.

The last thing and the part that angered me most was the pathetic riot police around the pitch. I wouldn't have gone on the pitch anyway but please can the club not just let us enjoy ourselves after ten years. I know they don't care about us as fans but this just summed us up. All that money they spent on the Coppers, why not spend it on a free pint or burger for us all.

Thanks LCFC for making a "party" a boring night in every way. I know we are up but this club make me laugh at times.

Last edited:
The most irritating chant sparked up again '1/2/3/4 nil down who gives a ****'. Well your attitudes seemed to be echoed by the players. I don't understand how people don't care about losing, I hated losing Sunday league matches, I hate watching my team lose and I hate losing in any form of competitive sport. It ruins my weekend and I must say losing in that manner has really ruined a night that I was really looking forward to.

How people can sing that they don't 'give a ****' and claim to be supporting the team is beyond me.

The atmosphere was shite, the result was shite, the performance was shite. I realise that we may get a few spankings in the Premier League but Brighton, at home, really lads? Abysmal, it really was.

Shit happens. 1 defeat in 22 games and at that under some unusual circumstances.

Probably a good lesson for all involved.

A few recent performances have been a bit tired and I don't think it's just coincidence that we held our unbeaten run until the job was done. It was probably sheer determination to get over the line that got us over the line.

The players didn't go out to lose. But I imagine it's quite difficult, subconsciously, to work your bollocks off out there when you've achieved your goal. And have spent a couple if days on the piss. We'll still win the league comfortably. We had to lose some time.

I don get up too often but a couple of observations :

the spread of the noisiest groups around the stadium does not help the atmosphere. When things are not going well at home, we need the crowd to enthuse the players. one large grouping of the singing would be better and more likely to spread to those less inclined to sing along.

We need width. Every team needs width. Whichever Frenchman is on the right will naturally come inside onto his favoured left foot. Without RDL, we are unable to stretch the play on the right in the final third. prof has spotted this as well. Our back up right back has to be able to get up and down as a matter of instinct. Liam is not this player. He looks like a centre back playing RB.
Also, a good illustration why a holding midfielder will be crucial next season. Many PL sides play a withdrawn second striker.

The mindset was wrong last night. They started as if they didn't need a result and at elite level (hard to believe it but this is elite level) , small differences make all the difference. happy to forgive them after 21 games and lets hope this is lesson learned going forward.

onwards and upwards!!! WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE - we had better realise it!

Well that was a load of shite.

Not just the game but the whole night. The game we were just rubbish, we didn't seem interested and had a sense of arrogance where we just thought we were going to turn up and win however ended up playing a decent team who hammered us all over the pitch. I like Phillips and he was a clever signing however don't start him again Nige, give GTF a chance from the start.

The fans were rubbish and didn't liven up Til the last ten. We also did our usual and decided to turn on fans who left early (I didn't). However for the fans who went early then FairPlay they missed nothing and they are entitled to leave when they want.

The last thing and the part that angered me most was the pathetic riot police around the pitch. I wouldn't have gone on the pitch anyway but please can the club not just let us enjoy ourselves after ten years. I know they don't care about us as fans but this just summed us up. All that money they spent on the Coppers, why not spend it on a free pint or burger for us all.

Thanks LCFC for making a "party" a boring night in every way. I know we are up but this club make me laugh at times.

Erm, I actually agree with this.

The entire night was total and utter dross, no effort from the club to create a celebration, no effort from the fans other than turning up and sitting on their miserable arse moaning and slagging off individual players.

It was an embarrassment of an evening, summed up by the attendance of the entire ranks of Leicestershire police to stop what would have been the most pathetic pitch invasion in the history of British football.

The match day experience at the Sanitise Stadium is utterly lacking.

P.s. the above even applies to games in which we are actually winning.

The most irritating chant sparked up again '1/2/3/4 nil down who gives a ****'. Well your attitudes seemed to be echoed by the players. I don't understand how people don't care about losing

:038:

I've said exactly the same thing on here in the past. It really is moronic.

It's a shame when our support is loudest when verbally abusing other sections of our own crowd.

4-0 and some people went home, crazy.

It's a shame when our support is loudest when verbally abusing other sections of our own crowd.

4-0 and some people went home, crazy.

Yes unbelievable. I then simply couldn't believe it when out came the full kitted up riot police. What a waste of money to stop people walking on a pitch of grass.

Yes unbelievable. I then simply couldn't believe it when out came the full kitted up riot police. What a waste of money to stop people walking on a pitch of grass.

Are you trying to say the Police resources would be better served elsewhere other than standing in front of a rectangular shaped piece of field?

Madness Hazz, Leicester would be have been raised to the ground last night if they hadn't got all those coppers in on overtime.

Welford road nick is already over capacity, imagine 5,000 new inmates in the lifer wing.

One thing we've shown all season is a good attitude.

But last nights was disgraceful. Insulting. Lets hope it is a lesson for the players.

We could be 3 points behind Burnley by our next game and our goal difference took a battering as well.
I suppose you mean ahead of Burnley?

On another point I thought yesterday showed just how important Matty James is to this side.

King is not the same mould unfortunately (at least King when he's lacking game time and confidence).

His energy was sorely missed alongside our pace.

I said this to my mate as well. He definetly brings out the best in DD, I really am not sure iif King is up to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566