Post Match Leicester 1 Copenhagen 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
good second half from us

3 games, 3 wins, 0 goals conceded.

We are Champion's League.

Porto snatch a late win.

Great result, we can rest some players for the next champions league games, so hopefully we can pick up our Premier League Performances.

Reactions: FIF
Am I the only one who thinks we are missing Shinji a great deal?

Impressive win against a side unbeaten in 23 games. Very impressive. It was a pretty poor first half showing IMO but in the second half we looked a bit more like last season's Leicester City. First half, brainless long balls, sloppy passing and players generally not on the same wavelength and plenty of 'going backwards'. Second half we see a return of that nice passing game, off the ball movement, a bit of committed closing down. More energy. A bit more positive forward attacking play. Clearly it's in there. We've almost just got to resdiscover ourselves and find that consistency again.

Reactions: FIF
Oh Jesus. Another Champions League win. We are so awful. We really are out of our depths. Truly woeful goal from that crock Mahrez.....blah....blah....more nonsense....ad infinitum.

I just thought I'd jump on the bandwagon of negativity written in that embarrassing match thread. Last season really has messed up some of you beyond any repair. I'm all for criticism of a bad performance but to be doing it from minute one to minute ninety, regardless of the outcome, is either crass stupidity or congenital madness.

I thought Slimani was very average. Drinkwater, Simpson, Huth and Morgan the pick for me. We badly need a top class central midfielder and Albrighton needs to put his boots on the correct feet.

Oh Jesus. Another Champions League win. We are so awful. We really are out of our depths. Truly woeful goal from that crock Mahrez.....blah....blah....more nonsense....ad infinitum.

I just thought I'd jump on the bandwagon of negativity written in that embarrassing match thread. Last season really has messed up some of you beyond any repair. I'm all for criticism of a bad performance but to be doing it from minute one to minute ninety, regardless of the outcome, is either crass stupidity or congenital madness.

Well I'm afraid if you accept a poor showing that we gave in the first half we're really on a hiding to nowhere. Quite within our rights to bemoan what was a very poor first half showing and although we went in leading in this game, we will get beaten more often than not playing like that. The difference between the first and second half was night and day.

Another excellent team display, Mahrez and Kasper with match winning contributions but for me King, Drinky and Morgan were magnificent, fair play to the skipper who looked like he would have to come off but battled like a warrior for 80 odd minutes for the cause. Amazing days and the fairy tale moves from the premier league to the champions league.

LCFC is still the only team to have played in the CL that has won every game they have played. And not let in one single goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669