Post Match Leicester 1 Everton 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredibly harsh on Castagne who put some fantastic crosses in to the box only for our useless ****s to ignore them or **** them into nothing.

He put two decent crosses in and several poor ones. His defending was terrible and his general involvement offering an option was really poor. He just got it and gave it back far too often. Also, whenever Gray ran at him, which wasn't that often, he was beaten very easily.

BR:

On set pieces, our schedule means that we don't get a chance to work on it. We don't get an hour or two on the training pitch to do anything. They had one corner and we had the physicality but not the determination.

They've not had an hour or 2 this whole season to look into our biggest flaw?
Does it take an hour to tell players to mark someone? ****in hell he's a joke.

He put two decent crosses in and several poor ones. His defending was terrible and his general involvement offering an option was really poor. He just got it and gave it back far too often. Also, whenever Gray ran at him, which wasn't that often, he was beaten very easily.
He was our only threat. Overall this season, he's been one of our best players. I know that's no arbiter of quality but he's certainly much better that an 'average' FB.

On set pieces, our schedule means that we don't get a chance to work on it. We don't get an hour or two on the training pitch to do anything. They had one corner and we had the physicality but not the determination.
Don’t have time in training to address the single biggest issue this team faces and the easiest identifiable cause of our shit season? What else are they doing in training that precludes addressing this gaping wound??

Wibble of the highest order.

The most pathetic 2nd half to end my season

Cheers lads you bunch of pussies.

I’m starting to think he’s done with us, like Tielemans.

Didn’t have time for ****s sake, what a twat.

They've not had an hour or 2 this whole season to look into our biggest flaw?
Does it take an hour to tell players to mark someone? ****in hell he's a joke.
He’s full of excuses. Its embarrassing.

No time to work at set pieces FFS

For that piece of utter contemptible bullshit, Top should hoof the stupid **** out of the door

Whst a complete and utter twat
Luckily I don't have time to attend any more games this season.

**** off Brendan you complete ****ing bore.

The point he was trying to make was that all that gets done in training is recovery sessions and analytical ones for the next opponent. There is no time left for anything else.

With a game every three days and rest and travel days, this is probably true.

However, there have been plenty of periods this season when we knew we had a massive issue with set pieces and we had clear weeks to train and we did nothing. Back then, BR blamed the lack of Fofana and Evans. Now he says it's a lack of determination.

I go back to the source. Why is our goalkeeper coach in charge of our defensive set pieces? Why does our goalkeeper become timid as a mouse at every set piece? What is the role of Kolo Toure?

I believe we need to make some changes to our coaching staff at the end of the season and we need to change our keeper for one that is bigger and more commanding. Sad as it is, Schmeichel just does not inspire any confidence.

No time to train and yet we spent all the sponds on the best facilities in Europe.

Cracking stuff lads, the ineptitude is top to bottom.

Now up to 9 of our last 10 PL games our opponent has a higher xG than we do.

We're utterly clueless in possession.

I get that it's just randomly made up numbers n all....but how did Everton have a better xg? Daka's goal was a piece of piss compared to their first. Their second shouldn't be expected unless you're factoring in that it's us defending a corner?

We then pissed away opportunities like Boo-arnes with the header and Pickford made a good few saves. Kasper spent most of the game scratching his hoop.

I get that it's just randomly made up numbers n all....but how did Everton have a better xg? Daka's goal was a piece of piss compared to their first. Their second shouldn't be expected unless you're factoring in that it's us defending a corner?

We then pissed away opportunities like Boo-arnes with the header and Pickford made a good few saves. Kasper spent most of the game scratching his hoop.
Look you’ve got to factor in the data set and of course you’ve got the metrics on one had and the standard deviation on the other. It’s a handy modelling exercise for determining the likely outcome of a vector within a median correlated range. The regression of sampling within the model makes it a very useful metric for determining precisely how ****ing shit we are.

Look you’ve got to factor in the data set and of course you’ve got the metrics on one had and the standard deviation on the other. It’s a handy modelling exercise for determining the likely outcome of a vector within a median correlated range. The regression of sampling within the model makes it a very useful metric for determining precisely how ****ing shit we are.
Aye, same

This was another quote from BR after the match today.

“When I came into here, this was a team just happy to stay in the league. Now it’s a team disappointed not to win trophies”

This was another quote from BR after the match today.

“When I came into here, this was a team just happy to stay in the league. Now it’s a team disappointed not to win trophies”
**** off Rodgers :043:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469