Post Match Leicester 1 Everton 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually a possibility

Still, ten million notes, eh ?
Sad thing is he probably doesn’t have time to spend any of that.

This is actually a possibility

Still, ten million notes, eh ?
It is but very improbable. Leeds and Burnley would have to win all their remaining games, plus Everton overhauling us. Still though, Southampton sending us down on the last day? Might be worth a couple of quid…

This was another quote from BR after the match today.

“When I came into here, this was a team just happy to stay in the league. Now it’s a team disappointed not to win trophies”

Hopefully the ramblings of someone who knows the game is up.

“When I came into here, this was a team just happy to stay in the league. Now it’s a team disappointed not to win trophies”
Poor bloke, too busy up in Scotland winning pub league trophies to have time to follow the premier league.

Christ almighty he's finished

It was all just fields before Brendog came along and invented football.

It was all just fields before Brendog came along and invented football.
Jumpers for goalposts, fishfingers for tea. All sideways passing and xG now, breaks your heart.

Played plenty of games with jumpers for goal posts but never had fish fingers for tea, my mum didn't regard them as "proper food."
Must…. resist…. a your mum…. fishy fingers…. joke….. Aaaarrrgggghhh it’s painful!!

Played plenty of games with jumpers for goal posts but never had fish fingers for tea, my mum didn't regard them as "proper food."

Fish fingers are the only acceptable food containing fish. Owt else is lifting.

but how did Everton have a better xg? Daka's goal was a piece of piss compared to their first. Their second shouldn't be expected unless you're factoring in that it's us defending a corner?

The Richarlison header from the corner had an xG of 0.27. The follow up, when Holgate scored, was 0.44. So from that corner they effectively had an xG of 0.71.

Daka's goal had an xG of 0.36.

Their first goal had an xG of 0.02.

The best chance was the one Schmeichel saved after Gray crossed from the left, that had an xG of 0.5.

The Richarlison header from the corner had an xG of 0.27. The follow up, when Holgate scored, was 0.44. So from that corner they effectively had an xG of 0.71.

Daka's goal had an xG of 0.36.

Their first goal had an xG of 0.02.

The best chance was the one Schmeichel saved after Gray crossed from the left, that had an xG of 0.5.

The double counting thing is only slightly less hilarious than Daka's chance being 0.36

At least their fans will be a bit less happy as their other team isn't top any more.

Bye bye Youri. Thanks for the FA Cup but I think you need to clear out your locker. Hopefully that’s the last we see of him in a Leicester shirt. He’s clearly not interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Ipswich4389
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263