Post Match Leicester 1 Liverpool 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than Mahrez, I thought they played well today and created some dangerous chances. We defended awfully for their goals but the rest of the match held them at bay. We need a finisher but I'm more optimistic after that again.

Sterling is a disgrace though; a cheating, diving disgrace.

Not many will say we played ok today but thought we did. Competed well in the first half. Thought at time Liverpool looked liked the team desperate for results often having two chasing a ball where teams like Chelsea would soak up the play.
Taking chances is a must, Vardy chases but offers little else. Ulloa needs crosses but mahrez was well out of it today.

De laet did reasonably well against stelling, James was poor again.

we seemed happy at times to watch others play without offering a pass.

Losing Morgan was what caused the problems along with going 3 at the back at the end allowing them to pour forward and getting the 3rd. They sat back a bit when we still had four there.

If it had finished 2-1 it wouldn't look as bad.

There are my drunken thoughts

Our midfield had to chase more than theirs but that was innevitable, but i don't think that's where the game was won and lost, we were not as outclassed in midfield as i expected before the game.

The defending for their goals was poor but they had nothing else all game.

And therein lies the problem. The reds had 3 shots on target, 3 goals. That's the prem and that's what prem teams do. We don't have strikers or enough ruthless players in our team to convert the meagre scraps that we get. Pearsons mistake looks to be that he has simply shown too much faith in his championship winning team. Would like to know how much he had to spend in the summer, and did he use all the money available to him ? Don't like to see him sacked after doing a great job in general, but you feel that things are coming to a head, and stating the obvious he needs a result, and quick.

So you thought our midfield looked ok tonigt Hazz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt we were fine going forward but lacked protection at times. If we play 4-5-1, we cut off any support to the strikers and Ulloa in particular plays deeper as a result.

Seriously though ugh how many goals are we conceded via crosses on the right flank? It's clear Morgan has very little confidence in Schmeichel either.

I've been watching us play Liverpool on and off since the early seventies, and that is by far and away the worst Liverpool side I have ever seen. Holy Sweet Jebus, they were terrible

But they were no comparison to us, obviously, who were nothing less than an embarrassing wankfest. Worst Premier side ever ? Possibly

Vardy, Morgan, Konchesky, Mahrez. Oh deary, deary, deary me.
And the finale comedy gold of Marc Albrighton trying to cross a ball was an absolute treat.

Felt sorry for Ulloa, who won every single hit and hope high ball that we punted endlessly, but was surrounded by pure dogshite.

It's almost funny to see at times, and would be if it wasn't actually my team I was watching in open-mouthed horror

Onwards and upwards....

Why the **** is Cambiasso playing for us? Hes better than Gerrard.

I have completely lost all hope of us ever delivering a decent set piece, James is having a ****ing laugh.

We try absolutely nothing from free kicks, it's horrendous.

Wasil smashed Lambert around like he was a lightweight child, it was fun to watch.

The heart and effort is there, the ability is not.

Ref was utter garbage.

Thought it was pretty funny how Pearson put an abusive old codger in his place, and then proceeded to basically tell Stringer to **** himself.

Keep him

We made 3 bad mistakes but then we only scored one goal. Mahrez is an enigma. Gives the ball away too much and when it breaks down we are very vulnerable. As Michael Owen and Brown nose say, playing 4-4-2 against top teams is asking for trouble but we don't seem to have the wit or the quality to play any other way.

The most disappointing thing for me is that the quality was there last season. What's happened?

Well that was poor. It's all well and good saying we held them at bay aside from the goals but that's to miss the point. We gave them three goals so the rest didn't matter. Our whole back five is well below the ncessary standard, I'm afraid, and we're going down as a result.

I can't say it bothers me that much. I imagine we'd be back again relatively soon. Anyway, we're Leicester City. Bouncing between the top two leagues is what we do. I'm not for saxking Pearson either. I'm quite happy for him to learn from the experience and, if we go down, have the chance to get us back up and hopefully keep us there next time. It's only football, nothimg bad happens when we lose.

I've been watching us play Liverpool on and off since the early seventies, and that is by far and away the worst Liverpool side I have ever seen. Holy Sweet Jebus, they were terrible

But they were no comparison to us, obviously, who were nothing less than an embarrassing wankfest. Worst Premier side ever ? Possibly

Vardy, Morgan, Konchesky, Mahrez. Oh deary, deary, deary me.
And the finale comedy gold of Marc Albrighton trying to cross a ball was an absolute treat.

Felt sorry for Ulloa, who won every single hit and hope high ball that we punted endlessly, but was surrounded by pure dogshite.

It's almost funny to see at times, and would be if it wasn't actually my team I was watching in open-mouthed horror

Onwards and upwards....

This seems like the ott rambling of one of the weirdos who call radio Leicester.

Agreed on Mahrez and Konchesky, Kasper also looking fairly dodge and slow to distribute.

Yobbish behaviour from our so called fans more like. The ones shouting the abuse are an absolute disgrace.

Indeed, if you want to abuse people expect to get it back, I bet they wouldn't do it if they were alone.

Shame he cant give some of the arseholes around me a bit of a shoeing.

**** off brown nose

Well done. NP would be proud of you.

Yobbish behaviour from our so called fans more like. The ones shouting the abuse are an absolute disgrace.

Whether it's right or wrong, every manager in every dugout hears derogatory comments about him/his players most weeks. I can't remember many turning round while the game is going on and engaging in abuse tennis with the crowd. It's embarrassing, unprofessional and classless behaviour. He'll probably be fined/banned by the FA and quite right too.

Well done. NP would be proud of you.

Whether it's right or wrong, every manager in every dugout hears derogatory comments about him/his players most weeks. I can't remember many turning round while the game is going on and engaging in abuse tennis with the crowd. It's embarrassing, unprofessional and classless behaviour. He'll probably be fined/banned by the FA and quite right too.

Lets hope the person who decided to personally attack him is banned as well then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669