Post Match Leicester 1 Liverpool 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why Moore didn't come on ...

From The Mercury

Moore was all set to go on following Morgan’s dismissal on Tuesday night but, despite the fourth official’s board going up to signal the change with him on the touchline, manager Nigel Pearson halted the switch at the final moment.

It was later confirmed Pearson had pulled the change because Moore is on four bookings and, had he received another on Tuesday night, would have been suspended for Sunday’s game

Last edited:
I can´t understand the criticism of Cambiasso.....I thought he was one of the only City players who actually showed any type of CLASS! He would have have scored if Vardy hadn´t got in the fecking way of his shot.
By the way, I really enjoyed the kick and rush tactics after Wes got sent off.....it was like slipping through a hole in the Space/Time continuum and being back in the glorious 70s or 80´s.

I can´t understand the criticism of Cambiasso.....I thought he was one of the only City players who actually showed any type of CLASS! He would have have scored if Vardy hadn´t got in the fecking way of his shot.
By the way, I really enjoyed the kick and rush tactics after Wes got sent off.....it was like slipping through a hole in the Space/Time continuum and being back in the glorious 70s or 80´s.

He also would have scored earlier if the goal had been moved 6 feet to the left.

According to Gerrard it was a definate penalty and the Ref bottled it he reckoned as he would of had to send Kasper off if he gave it.

Emily Heskey on TalkSqualk tonight said it was definitely a penalty. Bizarrely he thought that Schmeichel should then have been shown a yellow card. Clearly he doesn't know much about the Laws of the Game.

Who is criticising him, I genuinely cant be arsed to go back and lok.

He's a million ****ing miles better than us, If we had one other player anywhere near his talent we would be in such better shape, as it is he has to put up with playing alongside James or Drinky, who despite being the dogs last season, are not looking good enough in this company.

I would drown kittens for another Cambiasso

Cambiasso does things none of our other players can do, but his legs are also too far gone to play in a central pairing. He both enhances and harms us.

Well that was poor. It's all well and good saying we held them at bay aside from the goals but that's to miss the point. We gave them three goals so the rest didn't matter. Our whole back five is well below the ncessary standard, I'm afraid, and we're going down as a result.

I can't say it bothers me that much. I imagine we'd be back again relatively soon. Anyway, we're Leicester City. Bouncing between the top two leagues is what we do. I'm not for saxking Pearson either. I'm quite happy for him to learn from the experience and, if we go down, have the chance to get us back up and hopefully keep us there next time. It's only football, nothimg bad happens when we lose.

Hurrah!

At the moment it's a number of individual errors which have cost us matches.

I hate it when people go on about this, because it really isn't true.

It isn't about individual errors, it's about the way teams have sussed out our weaknesses. Our early matches gave everyone a ringside view of what we're about. Premier League clubs all employ legions of people to analyse every detail of what we do and how we do it so they have then proceeded to counteract our strengths and exploit our weaknesses. This is something most Championship sides are too thick to do so we're not used to it.

Hence when we play a team like Liverpool they put Sterling onto De Laet despite the fact that he usually plays on the right. As it happens, De Laet unusually wasn't our worst defender last night so it didn't really work. Teams in this league do this sort of thing all the time. Every side is now making us look absolute tools at corners because they know we do a bizarre version of zonal marking that doesn't work. Fortunately, most sides in this league are shite at corners. There are numerous examples of this in every game. So when it looks like Schmeichel is making errors it is often because the opposition know his weaknesses and play on them, etc, etc.

This is why I assume NP starting tinkering with personnel and formations after the Palace match. They clearly sussed out how to play against our version of 4-3-3 so then it went to 4-5-1 or the diamond for a bit. NP clearly stated that he couldn't play 4-4-2 in this league and has then played it because, I assume, he's now run out of ideas.

NP and his coaching staff are just not tactically smart enough for this league. The players are being hung out to dry.

Happened with manure too. I saw a bloke in my row last night with one of these and I last saw him at the manure match with a half and half for that as well. Twat will probably have one against Chelsea in the future too.

I wonder if half-and-halfs were available before the game at Stamford Bridge. I am sure that there would have been a market for them down there.

So Liverpool planned that Wes was going to head the ball straight to Lalalalalalana? and then serve it on a silver plate to Gerrard? And for Kasper to fumble a deflected cross to Sterling?
they must have a team of clearvoiants as well then.

Cambiasso does things none of our other players can do, but his legs are also too far gone to play in a central pairing. He both enhances and harms us.

I genuinely do not see this, did you actually see how he hounded the Liverpool players all game, he was a constant pain in the arse for them and covered ground. He did not look like he didn't have the legs to me.

So Liverpool planned that Wes was going to head the ball straight to Lalalalalalana? and then serve it on a silver plate to Gerrard? And for Kasper to fumble a deflected cross to Sterling?
they must have a team of clearvoiants as well then.

Derek Acorah

Still think we look much worse without Andy King in the team, thought he was our best player this season until he got dropped.

Still think we look much worse without Andy King in the team, thought he was our best player this season until he got dropped.

Who dropped him?

Drinkwater ****ing hates him, I bet it was him.

I wonder if half-and-halfs were available before the game at Stamford Bridge. I am sure that there would have been a market for them down there.
What exactly are these mysterious half-and-halfs that you speak of?

Didn't realise we played them in Nottingham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566